Interior light package
Technology package
Tyre pressure loss indicator

Now just counting the days until december

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Hiya,
I hate to tell you this but as the weeks roll on the wait gets even worse than it is now. :?
Don't know if this is now part of one of the packages you have ordered but if not ring your dealership and add extended leather. A plastic center console is pants if you don't.

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
Yeah, std on TTS
Congrats on the great colour choice :p

Samoa is good too - AND very limited on the TT, i'd give it a thought

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I thought my wait until Oct/Nov would be hard but December is even worse. Horrible having to wait for a new car - once you've ordered you just want it!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
mcmoody said:
I thought my wait until Oct/Nov would be hard but December is even worse. Horrible having to wait for a new car - once you've ordered you just want it!
I feel your pain, ordered mine on 28th May, got a build week of 38, which means October delivery. It will soon pass, though, time seems to be flying for me.

TT4PJ said:
digital_dreamer said:
Don't all TTS come with the extended leather?
Hiya,
Think a few years ago it was an option, but I maybe wrong.
It's always been std AFAIK.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TT4PJ said:
Hiya,
I hate to tell you this but as the weeks roll on the wait gets even worse than it is now. :?
Don't know if this is now part of one of the packages you have ordered but if not ring your dealership and add extended leather. A plastic center console is pants if you don't.
Its standard on a TTS :)

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Blacknerd said:
I think im just going to forget about it and pretend i never ordered a car
Impossible! :wink:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
You went for the special paint option?
Good man

You ordered sat nav too?
Audi Music Interface (AMI) 255.00 GBP
Only in combination with DVD-based Satellite Navigation system. Not in combination with iPod connection. Please note AMI deletes iPod connection on Black Edition models.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
RockKramer said:
Blacknerd said:
I think im just going to forget about it and pretend i never ordered a car
Impossible! :wink:
+1 = we'll keep asking how lomg to go . . . :p

worth the wait though . . . .

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
missile said:
You went for the special paint option?
Good man

You ordered sat nav too?
Audi Music Interface (AMI) 255.00 GBP
Only in combination with DVD-based Satellite Navigation system. Not in combination with iPod connection. Please note AMI deletes iPod connection on Black Edition models.
yep went for the special paint!

You get some sort of iPod cable

G

·
don't know about misano red.
if this is a audi exclusive paint don't let them try to flog you the paint repair cover until your completely satisfied.i questioned this as in the T&c it clearly states.....it doesn't cover special paint finishes or pearlescent.i queried this,as i had taken it out on mine.i never got a straight answer so i cancelled it and saved £350.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Blacknerd said:
yep went for the special paint!

You get some sort of iPod cable
Good man, for me it has to be Misano red. I was thinking I would have to go for a TT rather than TTS.

I thought AMI was only available with DVD sat nav?

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
it is...

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
In the original post it says he's ordered the Technology Package. So he will have DVD Sat Nav and AMI. So yes, he will get "some sort of iPod cable".

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
wja96 said:
In the original post it says he's ordered the Technology Package. So he will have DVD Sat Nav and AMI. So yes, he will get "some sort of iPod cable".
IPod/iPhone cable isn't part of the Tech Pack, I got it thrown in cheap by the dealer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts