Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Still on my quest for Hi-res sound and I have just discovered a 'forgotten' album...

I've never been a huge fan of Rod Stewart since he left the Faces but boy this album is a classic...

Just don't buy it from iTunes. Seek out an SACD or FLAC on your favourite torrent provider (ISOHunt)... :wink:

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gazzer said:
i agree rich, i have this on my touch screen jukebox and is not three bad at all.
Gaz, you've gone all hi-tech on me! :eek:

Do a search for SACDs then get yourself a cheap player from eBay. Mine is a Denon and I paid £40ish. My sound system is so improved. It needs to read SACD and DVD-A...

Plus I have these playing out of my iMac via ALAC, iTunes and a DAC into some active speakers... :eek: Awesome!

The sound quality belies the £30 odd investment in the DAC and TOSLink cable... :)

Are you blinded now?! :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
rustyintegrale said:
Gazzer said:
i agree rich, i have this on my touch screen jukebox and is not three bad at all.

Do a search for SACDs then get yourself a cheap player from eBay. Mine is a Denon and I paid £40ish. My sound system is so improved. It needs to read SACD and DVD-A...

Plus I have these playing out of my iMac via ALAC, iTunes and a DAC into some active speakers... :eek: Awesome!

The sound quality belies the £30 odd investment in the DAC and TOSLink cable... :)

no m8 not blinded as my touchscreen jukebox is full of 49,000 tracks from 50's to modern day pop (shit) and i can just unplug it and take to any party in the world.........plug it into an amp and bingo!!! paaaarrrtttteh time.
www.jukebox45s.com mine is the 15" touch screen £1270.00

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gazzer said:
rustyintegrale said:
Gazzer said:

no m8 not blinded as my touchscreen jukebox is full of 49,000 tracks from 50's to modern day pop (shit) and i can just unplug it and take to any party in the world.........plug it into an amp and bingo!!! paaaarrrtttteh time.
http://www.jukebox45s.com mine is the 15" touch screen £1270.00
Gaz, this is about sound quality not 'willy waving'!

Since you mentioned it I only have 20,720 tracks and they're all portable! But they're all high quality!

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
rich all hi qual mp3-pro and on a 2tb drive that is half full now..........have to admit to some very dodgy sound albums i couldn't find anywhere tbh. so yes willy waving on a low qual for some m8 :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts