Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[album][/album][album][/album]New to audis (previously a VW guy) had it a week and have put my new wheels on. There 3sdm 0.05's 8.5 / 9.5J. My car is a 225 Quattro and I believe all else is standard apart from my wheels

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Car and wheels look very nice. Might want to think about lowering the car sometime. It would set off the wheels even better.

Brian

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
... Looks good Buddy! :p ...
... What tyre sizes are you running front and rear? I'm contemplating a set of 18's in 8.5 front and 9.5 at the back and am wondering just how much space there will be and what size spacers I'll need to avoid any rubbing ...
... is there much room in there? Especially once it's sitting nearer to the ground??? ... :?:

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
We've just started doing these wheels, absolutely love the look. Time to get the stance sorted! 8)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Love those wheels and have been waiting to see them on a TT, def needs slamming and spacers and will look awesome.

I can help with both so feel free to pm or email me for some prices when the time comes.

Cheers

Charlie

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will get more pics up once lower. Have got some THS top Engine mounts to go on now and a powerlex Dogbone mount. Also picking up some porsche goodies for it. Fitted my new headunit, what a pain in the A! Ages of looking and then realising mine doesnt have a pre-wired ignition live! Will have to wire in a switched live at some point, but currently running it on a permenant live and just making sure to remember to disconect my fascia when i get out the car!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Few new pictures. Still not lower but hey we all love instagram.

My honeycomb rear exhaust cut out

New Porsche oil & coolant caps

More updates later tonight/ tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts