·
Registered
7,488 Posts
And the crowd goes...

absolutely...
APESHIT!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
[smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]

Just waiting for the noise when we win the longjump and when Jess gets her medal :p

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Loved the guts she showed in fighting at the end for the win.

Awesome!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Gazzer said:
deffo her year to hit the scene and shine, and yet i somehow don't think it will be her last olympics or titles. very talented and a very sexy lady indeed
To be fair, she's not really only just hit the scene and shone, she's been around a while.

But that was some run, fantastic.

I've not watched the Olympics but as a Sheffielder I felt I had to watch that. And she was just superb. Sheffield will be celebrating her for a long time (there's already a 40ft poster of her in the centre of town)

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
senwar said:
Gazzer said:
deffo her year to hit the scene and shine, and yet i somehow don't think it will be her last olympics or titles. very talented and a very sexy lady indeed
To be fair, she's not really only just hit the scene and shone, she's been around a while.

But that was some run, fantastic.

I've not watched the Olympics but as a Sheffielder I felt I had to watch that. And she was just superb. Sheffield will be celebrating her for a long time (there's already a 40ft poster of her in the centre of town)
agree Senwar that she has been around a while but this is her olympics magic time i think, 40ft poster.......wow i bet that is one awesome sight to see

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Gazzer said:
agree Senwar that she has been around a while but this is her olympics magic time i think, 40ft poster.......wow i bet that is one awesome sight to see
Ah - fair point, I get ya. And the pic

I expect there'll be a few more of her around in the next week or so. All of Sheffield are proud of her

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
jamman said:
Balance this against Daniel Sturridges little tantrums after missing his penalty over paid little tosser
Who? Exactly. Good point, well made.

Football is shite. Real sports are where the decent folk are! :p

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
ScoobyTT said:
jamman said:
Balance this against Daniel Sturridges little tantrums after missing his penalty over paid little tosser
Who? Exactly. Good point, well made.

Football is shite. Real sports are where the decent folk are! :p
As much as I enjoy my football I couldn't agree more.

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
For those of us who have been on nights and are back there to night tell tell :p

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Sheffield steel turned into pure gold.

Class act Jessica! 8)

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Gazzer said:
she is HOT HOT HOT oh and won gold 8)
Great stuff did I hear on the radio that we won 10 golds today :?:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Normally the only sports people we see are arsehole footballers, this past week has been an overwhelmingly refreshing display of inspiring individuals.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts