Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well being only 19 and managing to get a really good insurance quote plus a bargain on the car, so i sold my old trusty MG and bought myself an Audi TT 225 Quattro 2004. As soon as i saw the car i loved and after driving her i loved it even more so. Anyway here she is :

Fitted LED sidelights and number plate bulbs as soon as i got home basically lol :)

PICTURES ON :
PAGE 1 - As i got the car and fitting of LED side lights, number plate bulbs and 8000k dipped beam bulbs
PAGE 4 - Honeycomb RS Grill, induction kit and forge split r valve ready to be fitted
PAGE 5 - Grill, Magnex cat-back system & Private plate fitted
PAGE 6 - Deep polish and wax & Autobahnn TIP fitted
PAGE 7 - Debadged, pictures of the HG Motosport front mount intercooler, SFS top boost hoses ready to be fitted
PAGE 8 - Front mount intercooler, Seat leon cupra splitter fittted & Blacked out my centre caps, front and rear badges
PAGE 9 - Lowered 40mm on apex springs, New rear shock absorbers fitted, Upgraded engine hoses to silicone & fitted a "SS"
PAGE 10 - V6 spoiler extension preperation and fitted, V6 diffuser fitted
PAGE 11 - Charge Pipe de-baffled and sprayed VHT matt black & Servicing before+after pictures
PAGE 12 - Smoked inserts and smoked corners in the headlights. 100mm LED angel eyes fitted and working as a sidelight
PAGE 14 - Dog-bone / Engine mount bushes upgraded to poly bushes
PAGE 15 - Dipstick guide replaced
PAGE 16 - H&R ARBS, 3" DP & Decat & Forge turbo pipe fitted. REVO Stage 2 Map done too
PAGE 17 - SFS TIP, DV RELOCATION & FUEL CAP STEALTHED
PAGE 18 - N.R Exhaust,Engine bling and respray, DIY rear seat delete.
PAGE 19 - Windows tinted
PAGE 20 - Footwell Leds mounted
PAGE 21 - N249 Deleted and rocker cover painted gloss black, D+G rear discs fitted
PAGE 22 - Caster Polybushed Wishbones & Polybushed upper tie bars
PAGE 23 - Coilovers and Forge tie-bars
PAGE 25 - 4 Wheel alignment, Smoked Rear Lenses
PAGE 26 - Turbosmart Kompact Valve, Dual Reverse light mod, Oil catch can fitted
PAGE 27 - Forge Big Gearknob, Forge supersize valve & Wheels Refurbished
PAGE 29 - Pcv system replaced, 60mm Boost gauge in vent fitted
PAGE 30 - Liquid Gauge fitted + Readings
PAGE 31 - Cupholder fitted
MORE TO COME :D ..

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride, not always smooth but always in love. [smiley=sweetheart.gif]

·
Registered
84,001 Posts
Looks well and only 19 nice one :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Exactly what I did, MG to TT at 19, good move!

·
Registered
300 Posts
How times have changed..... at 19, I went from Reliant 3 wheeler to Mini Van. :)

Nice looking car mate. Enjoy. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
282 Posts
Fair play, only 19 and driving a TT! Beats a Corsa hands down any day. Welcome! X

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Well done matey, i bet your mates are green with envy :lol:
Your car looks great too.

At 19 i was driving a Hillman Avenger :oops:

·
Registered
376 Posts
warrenstuart said:
Well done matey, i bet your mates are green with envy :lol:
Your car looks great too.

At 19 i was driving a Hillman Avenger :oops:
19.. a 5 Door Fiat Punto [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looks nice and tidy, i went from an A3 to a TT at 19 too! Then crept away for a bit, didn't take long to realise what i was missing though!!! :D

Enjoy it :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
19............ Cavalier Mk2 SRi

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Looking good mate 19 in a TT love it! Don't think I'd like the insurance though even I you did get a good quote
I was driving a mini 1340 at 19 ahhh the good old days ;)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Nice one you should pull the chicks in this, dread to think what your insurance is though. At 19 i was driving a Nissan Micra 1.0 Collette :lol:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
welcome to the forum i was 19 when i got mine and loved it so did the girls [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

1 - 20 of 479 Posts