Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....AND WOW!!!!!

I am totally bowled over by the difference in my car!

I had their 3" Downpipe, Blueflame cats along with Performance Haldex, Uprated fuel pressure regulator and Forge hoses fitted....

If anyones even thinking of having this done all I can say is DO IT!!!! The cars characteristics (to me) feel completely different.

I've got a new GRUNT when i accelarate with improved torque all round aswell as being able to attack roundabouts in a speed like fashion <ahem> :p

Its so much fun, i'm off out again!

Bye!!!

Oh before I go... next week i got my FMIC and stage 3 remap at Vag Check so once thats done dont expect to see me on here anymore as i'll be out driving and over taking old ladies

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice one you go out and enjoy yourself its a nice day and you deserve it LOL ...............

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice one you go out and enjoy yourself its a nice day and you deserve it LOL ...............

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
hi Adam,you seen to be spending quite alot on your car at the moment?thought you were getting a TTS this year :wink:you should get a nice roar at the top end now with a 3" dp :twisted:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I'm running the same setup - nearly - 3" 42dd downpipe with sports cats & blueflame, tcarbon FMIC, Mofo with 4 bar fpr & perf. haldex, haven't had it properly mapped yet as just haven't had the time but above 3500 rpms it just revs so smoothly to the redline.

Adam I'll be interested in what bhp your knocking out once you've done your RR day

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Nice one Adam, I have the APS downpipe and cats, makes it breath a bit better doesn’t it, I bet you will get some more when its mapped by Morgan,

I got the Forge FMC and alos picked up a dahlback inlet mani which again helped at the top end.

I went to Vagtech today for a little work, I loved the drive there and back my car is running very well at the mo :p

·
Registered
456 Posts
Good to see you today mate, a very busy day at TTshop lots of nice TT's about.

Thought you would like the results, your really tweaking as much as you can before the rolling road day :lol: looking forward to the results.

Managed to get away from the TTshop with only a small dent in my pocket this time :p

regards Yan

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awwwwwwwwwwwww all my online pals! Thanks for all yr comments!

Caney, I've got a RR Day coming up... i'm running it and i'm writing the review for AbsoluTTe magazine... what would you do?! lol I'll probably put the new car off til next year, i'm having too much fun!

The car feels so much stronger.... god only knows what Wak and Morgan are gonna come up with next week!

Looking forward to seeing my result in April!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Adam TTR said:
Wak said:
Good to see you again Suraj, hope the wind noise is cured too!
curry last night was it?!
Lol! Wind noise is totally cured thank you Wak!!!

I will be writing a post tomorrow PRAISING your remap, the drive home was amazing!!!! Really has made the world of difference!!!! Thank you..

Adz - thinking about it, I did have curry last night!

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Suraj_TT said:
I will be writing a post tomorrow PRAISING your remap, the drive home was amazing!!!! Really has made the world of difference!!!! Thank you..
Mate I told you paying Wak a visit would transform your ride! First LED's, then 19's, and now a remap - you've officially been pimped! 8)

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
wow what a package

what map have you on at the moment. apart from sound, have you felt much difference in performance?

the stage 3 remap will more than be ace.

will be interesting to see the results of your rolling day, as this will be more about maximum performance for dailying running on stock internals and turbo

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Adam TTR said:
awwwwwwwwwwwww all my online pals! Thanks for all yr comments!

Caney, I've got a RR Day coming up... i'm running it and i'm writing the review for AbsoluTTe magazine... what would you do?! lol I'll probably put the new car off til next year, i'm having too much fun!

Looking forward to seeing my result in April!
Adam stick with yours,far nicer and probably quicker now too :twisted:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.