Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I have just got my first Audi TT 2.0 Quattro - 2013 S-Line black edition (I think) and so far loving it! Did have a Hyundai Tucson but when the finance was up decided to get rid and use the equity in the car to get something a little more fun. 85k on the clock but I only do 8 miles to and from work, quite lucky I live so close!

However there’s a few things I need help with so if anyone can help or point me in the right direction I’d be forever grateful!

• windscreen washer reservoir cap
  • air intake duct lid set
  • how to work the Bluetooth, there doesn’t seem to be anything in user manuals so maybe it just doesn’t work at all, being an older car and all!
  • space saver wheel

Ill check the breaking / for sale section anyway but if anyone reads this who is breaking and has any of these parts please PM me - thanks!!

obligatory pics of the car below :
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate
Car Land vehicle Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hi everyone!
I have just got my first Audi TT 2.0 Quattro - 2013 S-Line black edition (I think) and so far loving it! Did have a Hyundai Tucson but when the finance was up decided to get rid and use the equity in the car to get something a little more fun. 85k on the clock but I only do 8 miles to and from work, quite lucky I live so close!
Hey there nice to see you both made the right choice and are enjoying it! :)
  • windscreen washer reservoir cap
Get one off eBay, buy the R8/Lambo part--it fits and it's black instead of the "sticks out like a sore thumb" factory blue one. Can get from one of the Latvia-based sellers--they're genuine parts and decent prices. If you need the part# I can probably find it for you. I know you're only going to see it when the hood is open but esp. on a black car it's way better as it makes it totally stealth.
  • air intake duct lid set
Was yours missing when you got the car? It looks like it's a TDI so maybe just searching for a used one off eBay, etc. might be your best route. Otherwise you could see how much one is at a stealership.

• how to work the Bluetooth, there doesn’t seem to be anything in user manuals so maybe it just doesn’t work at all, being an older car and all!
It shouldn't be too difficult but you need the audio system manual IIRC, not the regular owner's manual. Do you have this? Keep in mind the factory BT does not support A2DP, so you can't get music streaming. There are some aftermarket options you can use for BT audio streaming though, depending on what HU you have and whether you have the AMI or not. If you have the AUX input (some cars have it some don't) that's another thing you could do to get music from your phone to the stereo.

• space saver wheel
Can't really help you out there, since Can/US spec TTs cannot fit a spare tyre! However I'd imagine various VAG spare wheels would work. Best bet is probably a wreckers (salvage yard/auto recycler/not sure what they call them in UK) as they tend to have loads of those things on hand and shouldn't be too pricey.

·
Super Moderator
2007 3.2 VR6 Roadster
11,517 Posts
Here's a link from the Knowledge Base on fitting a space saver spare wheel -
You may want to keep several large, heavy duty plastic leaf & garden bags back there too to wrap the dirty flat tire after you make the change.
Electrical wiring Computer hardware Trunk Gadget Cable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts