Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Just put a deposit down on a Tango Red TTS Vosprung, Red seats and Callipers. Estimated delivery April 2022?

Regards

Reactions: jassyo06 and Ikon66

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
is it a question or a statement?:D
if it's a question, I don't know delivery time for RHD models, but for the rest of Europe the delivery situation is quite complicate (big delays)… ask to dealer for your production date, then it will be easier to estimate the delivery time

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi, I ordered a brand new TT on October 1st 2020 and waited until the end of May 2021 for it to arrive. From what I am hearing there are still significant delays on most models. My father in law wanted to order a new A3 in July and was told he wouldn’t get it until March next year!!! My wife ordered a new A1 in July and is likely to have it at the end of November. I hope you get your car sooner than I did.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered a TT at the beginning of August (just before the price rise), and it was built end Sept/beginning Oct, current status is "on its way to port for shipping".

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just sold my TTS vorsprung you'll love the way it drives its a very fast car indeed sounds great as well build quality is beyond reproach mines was in turbo blue with rotor grey leather/blue design pack TTRS rear wing and matrix oled tail lights of which are up for sale PM me if your interested ps l thought Audi stopped the red stitching
Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Tire Car Vehicle

Vehicle Blue Car Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Think yourselves lucky. I've ordered a Jag and have been told 1 year waiting time!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Think yourselves lucky. I've ordered a Jag and have been told 1 year waiting time!
I believe JLR is having bad delays generally, they seem to be suffering more than other manufacturers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just sold my TTS vorsprung you'll love the way it drives its a very fast car indeed sounds great as well build quality is beyond reproach mines was in turbo blue with rotor grey leather/blue design pack TTRS rear wing and matrix oled tail lights of which are up for sale PM me if your interested ps l thought Audi stopped the red stitching View attachment 477923

View attachment 477922
I just sold my TTS vorsprung you'll love the way it drives its a very fast car indeed sounds great as well build quality is beyond reproach mines was in turbo blue with rotor grey leather/blue design pack TTRS rear wing and matrix oled tail lights of which are up for sale PM me if your interested ps l thought Audi stopped the red stitching View attachment 477923

View attachment 477922
looks a lovely colour combo. Are you regretting selling?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts