Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
83,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-TT-2-0-TTS-Tfsi-Quattro-PETROL-MANUAL-2009-09-/200795627642?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ec05a207a :p decisions decisions [smiley=bomb.gif]
aww christ, someones selling 'Big Birds' motor, if you know who Big Bird is then your really old, my dad told me about him :roll: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
jamman said:
merlin c said:
aww christ, someones selling 'Big Birds' motor, if you know who Big Bird is then your really old, my dad told me about him :roll: :lol:
Stuff Big Bird....

Banana Splits was THE SHOW
thought you looked old James in the pictures at last years power station day...... :-* :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,647 Posts
merlin c said:
jamman said:
merlin c said:
aww christ, someones selling 'Big Birds' motor, if you know who Big Bird is then your really old, my dad told me about him :roll: :lol:
Stuff Big Bird....

Banana Splits was THE SHOW
thought you looked old James in the pictures at last years power station day...... :-* :lol:
Love you too.

Just remember this being on every Summer Holiday, now this is old.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
thought you looked old James in the pictures at last years power station day...... :-* :lol:[/quote]

Love you too.

Just remember this being on every Summer Holiday, now this is old.

[/quote]

Got me on that one, seriously, cant remember it, I remember 'ED' the talking horse though and Batman at the pictures every Sat morning, aahhh the good old days of hot summers and evil winters, sorry I'm welling up, must go... :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
jamman said:
OK back to bed for me now the neighbours car alarm has stopped going off :x
That is not funny, considerate neighbours [smiley=bomb.gif] , sweet dreams bud... [smiley=zzz.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,720 Posts
Andy ignore the heathens :lol: it has your name all over it 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
bigsyd said:
Andy ignore the heathens :lol: it has your name all over it 8)
What? Andy Big Bird....strange name... :wink: :-* :D is that the time, must be off to sacrifice a goat and drink its blood... [smiley=vampire.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,082 Posts
merlin c said:
thought you looked old James in the pictures at last years power station day...... :-* :lol:
Love you too.

Just remember this being on every Summer Holiday, now this is old.

[/quote]

Got me on that one, seriously, cant remember it, I remember 'ED' the talking horse though and Batman at the pictures every Sat morning, aahhh the good old days of hot summers and evil winters, sorry I'm welling up, must go... :D[/quote]

I remember that show..used to luv the theme music...better get back to my old folks home...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,498 Posts
You can't have 3 TT's, wich one would you take to the meets. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,150 Posts
Looks great :)

Id like a yellow TT but the missus says id look like a big poof :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
KammyTT said:
Looks great :)

Id like a yellow TT but the missus says id look like a big poof :)
Thats not a problem you would just have to spend every night proving here wrong :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oceans7 said:
Traitor! :-*
Would defo not be sell one of the mk1s [smiley=gossip.gif]
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top