Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for this one i think it will be good if we go and gate crash with permission the Essex gangs meet. Its being held on Sunday the 25th of April,Charter Way, Braintree, CM77 8YH.

Looks like there will be a chinese restaurant which we can eat at. Meeting around 12.00pm. So who from the land of Kent wants to do this?

T Rob T (poss)
S&S
Sttranger
doctorw
Hardrhino
Jayttapp
tt51
lethallizzie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
915 Posts
Will have to check the diary, but put use down as a maybe :p

ian222 said:
Looks like there will be a chinese restaurant which we can eat at. Meeting around 12.00pm. So who from the land of Kent wants to do this?
Not sure we will bring the Mascot to the restaurant :roll:

T ROB T
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,157 Posts
Aroma has 30+ dishes at lunch, its open from 12-4, I think its £8 per person and its all you can eat (£4 for children), parking is free and there should be plenty of parking available as there's 000's of spaces and of course more the merrier, will be good to meet more new people :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,948 Posts
Good to see your in Ian and welcome to the land of Essex!

Your massively under quoting at 30 dishes you can usually double that - its massive and yummy

Certainly the more the merrier and I was there today and was thinking about contacting Freeport to try and secure an area

Theres a slip road next to the Halfords (where the old AA service centre used to work out of the side) which I'm going to try and secure as its only parked in by halfrauds staff where we could get 20 or so cars but will need to know full numbers so I can start pleading
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is a bit off topic here but Rich your sig stats 287 bhp? That seems a bit steep? Cant see that from a vagcheck remap, wak box and cat back, you wouldnt even get that with a full exhaust and fmic plus your bits? The liquid cant be that accurate?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,948 Posts
thats the reading I'm getting and its been rechecked against the other readouts. I was lucky that I had very very good pressure and my engine was v.good so it was wound right up on a 1.7 bar boost

I did write a thread on it but it came across correct. I'm sure on a rolling road it would come out lower however until that day I think I'll enjoy my numbers :p

Have to say it is bloomin quick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
triplefan said:
Reckon you might owe us a few quid then
No no, you come to me and you are entering the 'garden of England' Kent beautiful place. Coming to you we will prob end up seeing Dotti in white stilettos :lol: :lol: :lol:

sTTranger said:
Ill try and make this one guys, to be honest the buffet swung it :p
Yeah sounds good that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,631 Posts
Dotti said:
sTTranger said:
Ill try and make this one guys, to be honest the buffet swung it :p
Your fee to join the rest is a tenner as you have the more lushest car of us all :p
Itll cost e £20 to get to you, i severely underestimated how bad the car is on fuel :lol: :lol:

I have been plotting which shell garages have shut down and which ones are new on the satnav for future reference :lol:

gettin 17-20 mpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,948 Posts
stickers are look good Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,233 Posts
sTTranger said:
Dotti said:
sTTranger said:
Ill try and make this one guys, to be honest the buffet swung it :p
Your fee to join the rest is a tenner as you have the more lushest car of us all :p
Itll cost e £20 to get to you, i severely underestimated how bad the car is on fuel :lol: :lol:

I have been plotting which shell garages have shut down and which ones are new on the satnav for future reference :lol:

gettin 17-20 mpg
Looser! :lol: :p Bring your tractor ;)
 
1 - 20 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top