Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this was my frist car just before i sold it... a 2001 corsa sxi, with a loooong list of modifications...

SHINNNYYYYYYYYYYY

Custom interior

However i fast got bored of it and ran out of mods to do as i didnt want to touch engine as its pointless on a 1.2 LOL so my search for more power began !!
Sold the corsa for £2350 and bought this...

And next to my moms mk2 TT

Got it at a really good price as it had a few small problems, so straight away me and my friend (conveniently a senior technician at Birmingham Audi) set about fixing all problems and any possible future problems so the car was at 100% !!

Few pics of some of the parts i had to fit to fix powersteering leak and oil pressure problem and oil leak from back of turbo onto transfer box...

Parts...

oil on transfer box...

clogged up strainer...

turbo pipes off etc ...

Replaced oil pump just for good measure although old one was fine...

Sump was heavily carbonised so my mate had that in his parts cleaner at home... (the family all do rally, so have a garage and drop pit etc in garden LOL)

My mate under car doing oil pump and sump

Instagram of car ATM

Finally plans for the next few days... (photoshopped)

Top or bottom???? (Gloss black alloy refurb, yellow calipers, tinted windows, smoked rear lights)

And smoked rear lights, private plate (name is Richard Kirby) and yellow painted audi rings (yellow colour scheme with calipers and centre cap audi rings etc)

Thanks guys :) and many more updates to come :) :)

Rate/Slate the usual... comments and ideas welcomed !!!!!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
like it and in one of my fav colours, i would go for top one and debadge the back leaving just the rings in black or silver.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saffy said:
Looking good, who owns the prancing horse?
thats my other run around car lollllll nah its my mates whos helped me do the work so far lol

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Coming on nice but not to sure about the yellow badges

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jays_225 said:
like it and in one of my fav colours, i would go for top one and debadge the back leaving just the rings in black or silver.
Think i will debadge, but theyre going yellow... i know not many people will like it but i think it has potential lol

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
As i said i know not many people will agree... however i will do a photoshop tomorrow of it debadged and with black rings see how that looks :D

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Kirbzz_11 said:
YELLOW_TT said:
As i said i know not many people will agree... however i will do a photoshop tomorrow of it debadged and with black rings see how that looks :D
I think you will find if you remove the rings the back end will look about 3 feet wider did on both my TTs :idea:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
Kirbzz_11 said:
YELLOW_TT said:
I think you will find if you remove the rings the back end will look about 3 feet wider did on both my TTs :idea:
i wouldnt fully debadge just the TT and QUATTRO badges, id debadge the rings to spray black/yellow but then re-adhesive them back on lol TT's are wide enough without the extra 3 feet hahaha

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
really love the colour!!!! well done, good move :D

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
have to add, i dont like yellow against the kingfisher, birdy not happy ;(

·
Registered
470 Posts
Love the colour! What blue is it?

·
Registered
854 Posts
I want to be a senior technician at AUDI just for the run arounds....

Nice TT by the way I love the colour and the black wheels will look great....

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
xiphon said:
Your mum owns a TT?

On here, that's pretty much at the top of the MILF factor list....

(oh, nice blue motor btw!)
HAHAH this one made me LOL would if help if i told you she drives an AmD remapped mk2 TT?

And thanks for all the positive comments guys, the colour is kingfisher blue to answer that question, and i am slightly going off the yellow to be fair, just had it as an idea to match the yellow calipers and ringa on centre caps... thinking rings may go black now to match wheels and then maybe carbon dipped v6 spoiler and carbon v6 diffuser?

Thoughts on plans guys?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
good man, avoid the yellow on your car... i understand where your coming from but it would have to be SO SO SO well done to pull it off. this is the only other colour TT id want and the ideas are going mad right now. id have to go kingfisher blue with gun metal/anthrocite/grey if you get my drift such a clean colour, then id put white/silver interior. oh my god i want this colour.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts