Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back by popular demand!

It's Kneesworth time again folks - as usual it's been too long since the last one so thought I'd pull my finger out and get one organised :)

Who fancies coming along?

For those who haven't been before, a bit of history - Kneesworth *was* the longest running regular meet in TT land (possibly still is). It got so big it had to move from the original pub in Kneesworth to The Cambridge Motel near Shepreth on the A10 but retains the name for posterity!. You'll meet a great bunch of people - not necessarily in TTs now but there's usually some pretty nice metal in the car park - in the past we've had ...R8, Mustang, AC Cobra, RS4, Evo, Dodge Viper to name a few, although I can't guarantee any of these!). Always good company and a great host...oh, and the food's not bad either!

**LATE NEWS** - Dave from the TT Shop has confirmed that he is bringing their new Viper Green TTRS along to this meet :D

Time - from around 7 - 7:30 start

The address is:

The Cambridge Motel, Dunsbridge Turnpike, Shepreth, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 6RA. Tel:01763 260414

NOTE: Its located on the A10, on the left if travelling from Royston, or on the right if travelling from Cambridge - If you use the postcode on your satnav or look at the map it may take down a little side road to the east of the A10, but the Motel is actually on the side of the A10 itself - about half way between Royston and Cambridge.

Also - if anyone fancies a cruise on the way to the pub, I'll be at Graveley nr Stevenage around 7pm

Hands up who's coming.....

NaughTTy
phodge & Mr phodge
Jampott & Lisa
scoTTy
slineTT & Donna
clived
bluezone
NormStrm
was
SBJ
OuTTlaw
V6 SRS
TTshop Dave
lamps & Ms lamps
Love_iTT
VSPURS
westfield2

Looking like a nice big meet again - looking forward to it already :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
Replied as a maybe via FB. You can upgrade that to a definite now. :D

Sean.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Simon, Peter, Sean - Great news - see you all there :D

Sorry for the delay in getting back onto this thread - been away in the middle of nowhere with no internet access - surprisingly refreshing!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hi, I've just seen this thread,must have been asleep! Anyway I'd like to come along,I live in Harlow so not to bad a journey for me and it will be nice to meet some of you guys!

See you there

lamps

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lamps said:
Hi, I've just seen this thread,must have been asleep! Anyway I'd like to come along,I live in Harlow so not to bad a journey for me and it will be nice to meet some of you guys!

See you there

lamps
Nice one lamps - look forward to meeting you :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Any room for ex-TT owners, I love the Kneesworth meet :p

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Erm, could I come along please, I'll be probably be coming along in my little Nissan Figaro so I'll park on the other side of the car park and promise to be very humble and insignificant. :roll:

Graham

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.