Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
TTchan said:
I will admit Zara Dampney is hot, wish I had her body :lol: very jealous!!!
So do I :wink:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
NaughTTy said:
Have you also noticed that all the empty seats are at the sides of the court but the ends are packed? Do you think there's a better view from there? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
NaughTTy said:
Have you also noticed that all the empty seats are at the sides of the court but the ends are packed? Do you think there's a better view from there? :lol:[/quote

I wish I would be in the position to let you know [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
740 Posts
Was there in Sunday.. Trying to work out how to post the pics... Apparently My friends an as I were on the BBC highlights, well according to my wife :p " looking a bit too happy :p " haha.. All in good spirits though, but apparently we were dancing..

It's actually really easy to get into and was a great day out... Really enjoying the Olympics.. Managed to meet one of the ambassadors for Team Mauritius ( where my mums from) and also catch jat before the end of the womans cycling on the mall.. So saw lizzie making her move into silver..

As for those empty seats to the Side..all media.. Really sucks as its so difficult to get tickets to anything and all these seats are vacant! Apparently they trying to sort this out now though...

James

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
haha all men are pervs :roll:

For everyone who doesn't know who she is...
dampney ass.jpg

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.