Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

I have a 2008 TT FSI 2.0T (8J) I fitted a cat back milltek exhaust which just wasnt loud enough in the end, I went for resonated because I was scared of non-resonated being too loud but not happy with it.

I spoke to The TT Shop about it and explained at the min I wasn't wanting to spend the full wack on the Down Pipe & Sports Cat. They advised to get the link Pipe (MSAU330REP) and stated it would make it that little bit louder, so I bought from the Milltekexhaust.Pumaspeed website in the end for speedy delivery as The TT Shop never came back to me about the price!

When I looked under the car it seems there's a lambda probe in the original pipe and I'd to cut that out so I can fit the Milltek link pipe (MSAU330REP)....?

I take it this link pipe can only be fitted with a Down Pipe and Sports Cat???

What's the deal??? Confused! :?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Incase anyone ever comes across this thread and is looking for an answer.

I did find out that the connection pipe I had discussed is only suitable when fitted in conjunction with the turbo down pipe and sports rear box.

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
I get so confused with the whole exhaust thing, in the end I got the TT shop to install a full milltek decat race exhaust. All I know is it's pretty loud but I love it :)

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
I get a little high when the roof is down as the decat let's out more fumes and excess fuel from a good blast which catches up with you when you stop lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts