Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out here: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/cou ... index.html

Seems like they felt almost as good about it as I did. :)

It's interesting how the TTS reviews seem to have become a bit more complementary with time... makes you wonder if Audi didn't either slip up with pre-production cars in the first reviews, or slip in some subtle changes over time (other than the known ones like the improved MMI in the 2010s, etc.). Or perhaps the reviewers needed some more time to get to know the car rather than judging her by preconceptions of the base TT.

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Just noticed looking at the pics on that review, the Americans have another subtle difference to the rest of the world.

On my dash, the temp guage shows 50deg, 90deg and 130deg on the dial. On the American model they just have "C" and "H" :?

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Maybe they struggle with numbers? :p

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Well I did actually write a wee bit more before posting but decided to deleted it knowing there are some American owners who read the forum and I didn't wish to appear disrespectful.

But yeah, that's basically what I thought too. :p

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
JimInSF said:
Jeez, you start a new thread and the droogs are on you... :roll:
Don't worry Jim.......Pom's will be Pom's.
God love 'em :p

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Yeah the sunniest, warmest and most free prison in the world, where no one wants to leave....especially all the Pom's :p

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
But Larry your in the food chain and not at the top :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
See what I mean Jim?...They can't help it. :roll:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Senator said:
Yeah the sunniest, warmest and most free prison in the world, where no one wants to leave....especially all the Pom's :p
Lewis Hamilton may disagree :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
cheechy said:
Senator said:
If Lewis was half the pro that Jensen is it wouldn't have happened.
A possible great, being totally mismanaged at the moment.
I say get Hamilton Snr back, quick.

PS Webber is welcome to emigrate.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Senator said:
cheechy said:
Senator said:
If Lewis was half the pro that Jensen is it wouldn't have happened.
A possible great, being totally mismanaged at the moment.
I say get Hamilton Snr back, quick.

PS Webber is welcome to emigrate.
Agree with the Hamilton comments Larry. He needs to be put over his Dads knee with some of the actions and comments over the team radio this weekend. "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Back on topic, yes, pleasing to see the reviews supporting what the driving public have known for a while!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
The different comments to the article was rather entertaining to read as well :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.