Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to add some red interior lights to the passenger foot well (got the idea from naresh) but looking to tap in to the red light under the ash tray anyone know how this could be done or any other alternative power source :p

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Whendo you want them to come on mate? Mine are wired to the ignition busbar (switched) so come on and go off with that key. Alternatively you can wire to the interior light circuit like Naresh.

Depends what you want. PM me if you need any help.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yes, I'd also like to know how to tap into the little red light above the central cubby hole. I can't see an obvious way of taking the cover off.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hark said:
Whendo you want them to come on mate? Mine are wired to the ignition busbar (switched) so come on and go off with that key. Alternatively you can wire to the interior light circuit like Naresh.

Depends what you want. PM me if you need any help.
was looking for them to come on with the red light under the ashtray when the sidelights are on basically :p

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
ahhh i see. Yer mine are on all the time but you can't see them in the day so makes not alot of difference.

Hoping this week to wire up a dual circuit that will allow them to come on with interior light with the fade up and down effect and then on properly with ignition.

Boys and Toys :roll:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:( so back to the original question how can you tap into the red light under the ashtray?????????????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.