Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
That is a RHD car's left hand rear light....

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
kite said:
That is a RHD car's left hand rear light....
It is from a LHD car

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i wanna do all red rear but what happens when you reverse? you cant see where your going :?

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
denimblue225turbo said:
i wanna do all red rear but what happens when you reverse? you cant see where your going :?
Still works mate, just lights up as an amber colour instead of white. And reverse not part of MOT :wink:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
ooo in that case i like and shall definatly be doing it in the near future, definatly looks alot better and i suppose you can buy a LHD one and then sell your white dot for about the same price so its pretty much cost neutral :)

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
denimblue225turbo said:
ooo in that case i like and shall definatly be doing it in the near future, definatly looks alot better and i suppose you can buy a LHD one and then sell your white dot for about the same price so its pretty much cost neutral :)
Not much call for RHD rear lights there are plenty out there :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
yeah but what happens if someone reverse's into something.........boom....new rhd rear light needed :lol:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Would a LHD car have the RED dot on the left hand side ?
I thought a LHD car would have White on the left REd on the right, as they drive on the other side of the road..

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
kite said:
Would a LHD car have the RED dot on the left hand side ?
I thought a LHD car would have White on the left REd on the right, as they drive on the other side of the road..
Both care LHD and RHD will have the fog light on the drivers side

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
no they would have red on the left for fog because their nearside is on the right, so the fog would outline the furthest edge of the car

·
Registered
952 Posts
OK got it now, must of had a brain fart....

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
kite said:
OK got it now, must of had a brain fart....
happens to me all the time :lol:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Not 100 % sure but that may be blusic off this forum selling those, I have recently bought one off him and I think he has a couple more left.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.