Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my TT next Tuesday all going well. I haven't been this excited since I saw Buckaroo in my Christmas stocking when I was a young lad!

This is her ...

·
Registered
883 Posts
Get her slammed :wink:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of the members posted somewhere on this forum to another member "Say goodbye to any disposable income" I reckon I'll be firing a lot of cash into modding her :D

·
Registered
748 Posts
mickotoole said:
One of the members posted somewhere on this forum to another member "Say goodbye to any disposable income" I reckon I'll be firing a lot of cash into modding her :D
That'd be me - get it done!! 8)

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Very nice. Even now it looks mean and moody. 8)
I can see a list of mods coming that's as long as your arm. :eek:

Will save you a lot of time and money if you bail out now and stick with playing Buckaroo. :wink:

Sod it, forget what I said and start the mods, you're gonna love it. :D

John.

·
Registered
84,234 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm thinking of stopping into one of the local Audi dealers just to take one for a drive ... is it Tuesday yet, is it Tuesday yet????? :p

·
Registered
84,234 Posts
nXPLOSi said:
Ditto, getting mine Saturday, I seriously havent been this excited since before I found out Santa Claus wasnt real!! (Year ago, Lol)

:twisted: :twisted:
:eek: What are you saying :eek: please tell me its not true [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] Santa we love you [smiley=santa.gif]

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Suraj_TT said:
Welcome!

Car looks fab - I hate black tho :)
Especially when it's a 180! :lol:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
nXPLOSi said:
Ditto, getting mine Saturday, I seriously havent been this excited since before I found out Santa Claus wasnt real!! (Year ago, Lol)

:twisted: :twisted:
:eek: What are you saying :eek: please tell me its not true [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] Santa we love you [smiley=santa.gif]
I'll break it gently :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Me too!!! Picking mine up over the weekend can't wait. Just one question. Are all these mods really necessary or are TT owners just a bunch of tarts! Lol. U must all be stinking rich! Mine is staying stock! Well maybe just a small remap... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
84,234 Posts
Big Dal said:
Mine is staying stock! Well maybe just a small remap... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:lol: :lol: Thats what I said 6.5 years and well over £10k ago :cry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.