Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally fitted the unit and had a brief play. It looks fantastic and suits the car perfectly. I'm glad I went for the vent/black version. All fitted neat and tidy. I must now read the manual :lol:

First check was G-Force. I got 1.31 on a familiar twisty road; a right hander I assume as it said right on the display.
Next was the MAF which read 190. I think that's about where it should be on a re-mapped 225.

There was too much traffic today except for a couple of miles. I hope to explore more after the Easter break when the roads are quieter. Even the moors are busy at the moment.

Anyone know what boost should be in p.s.i.?

Joe

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
about 18-19 psi for a stage 1 and about 24-25 psi stage 2 depending on what map you have got :)

·
Registered
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
denimblue225turbo said:
about 18-19 psi for a stage 1 and about 24-25 psi stage 2 depending on what map you have got :)
My re-map was a custom one from the original AMD company in 2003, so it will be a stage one I suspect. I'll post when i've done the test.

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.