Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where I can get a set of 18" black with alluminium dish LM's from, ordered some that were meant to be fitted today and when I got there they had ordered the full black ones which is not what I wanted and after 2 hours of phone calls they told me they couldnt get any to fit my TT. I am after the non staggered one due to having a quattro.

Any help is much appreciatted

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Can you not get some money back from the original seller and say you will get the refurb'd???

To be honest all black looks nicer than the polished lip...... I know a chap that sources wheels so could talk to him if you wanted?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yh that would be good if you could stealth as they gave me my money back so still have the money ready.

So do you think staggered would be ok then, as they told me its not good to have staggered with a quattro system?

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
Staggered's fine, mate, as long as you keep the same rolling circumference.

This is an excellent site, for all things wheel-related: http://www.carbibles.com/tyre_bible_pg4.html All pages are well worth a read, but page 4 has a 'tyre size calculator' that you can plug in the tyres you're thinking of. It'll work out the rolling circumference of each, tell you the difference and, if it's less than about 4% you'll be fine.

For eg: 235/40/18 and 265/35/18 are as near as dammit identical. Which is great, as 235 is good on an 8" rim and 265 is good on a 9" rim. Staggered, in other words.

When I find a grand, I'll be doing this. Some time in 2020... :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts