Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. How many TTs did I come across on my way to work this morning. Firstly a MkI ragtop dropped in behind me in Kirkby Mallory and followed me until he turned into the Caterpillar factory.
Then I see the silver tin top I see every day somewhere between Kirby Muxloe and Desford, W*** PFT registration.
Then another silver tin top the other side of Kirby Muxloe. Y reg, didn't catch any more.
Finally tonight a dark coloured tin top MkI on a personalised plate with the letters G** BBA or something similar was coming down the hill alongside the motorway as I went up toward the island to turn to Kirby Muxloe.

That road seems to be a hot spot as last week I saw a black tin top, black rag top an a red rag top all on the same day within 400 yards of each other.

So, anyone on here. If so, why aren't you people coming to the local meets. :p Just kidding.

I'll have to pull some still frames off the camera and name and shame.

Sean.

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
I like your sig strip. Very clever... :p

cheers

Rich :roll:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same road this morning, saw a beautiful Black MkI coupe with red leather. 8) I think it was a 51 or 53 plate with letters VNO or WNO, didn't catch any more. Driver was a female blonde.
I tell ya. If you ever want to go TT spotting somewhere, just plonk a chair on the side of the road there between 7 and 8 in the morning and you'll see a whole load of MkI's and II's.

Then tonight on the way home, saw a black MkI roadster on the road from Syston to Barkby as I went the other way. From the reg plate I'll take a wild guess that the drivers name was Lee.

Surely some of these must be people who hang out on the forum. Go on give us a wave or flash your lights next time I go past. :lol:

Sean.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rustyintegrale said:
I like your sig strip. Very clever... :p

cheers

Rich :roll:
Thanks Rich, took about 20 minutes in Animation Shop once I had the car pics.
They took a lot longer to find on the net and I could only find a red TT and a blue A4, so photoshop was needed to persuade them to be the right colours. :wink:

Sean.

·
Registered
303 Posts
was telling my mrs about the WAK mods today and she said "OH IS IT WHITE, I JUST SAW IT NEAR CAMBERLEY"

so wak, spotted by my mrs today! lol

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess that's the advantage of having a rare colour like white. If it's in West London and it's white, then it's probably Wak. :lol:

Saw W*** PFT again this morning and another black roadster. Both near Kirby Muxloe again. They could practically form their own TTOC region in that village. :wink:

Sean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.