Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states I'm thinking about organising a London TT meet - it seems like the outside London people have all the fun, plus I want to practice my car photography :p

Not planning anything grand for now (and hopefully this isn't stepping on anyone's toes), just fellow car enthusiasts, in a car park/ open space showing what we have (as in a static display, minus any boy racer antics [smiley=whip.gif])

Is this something that would be of interest to my fellow Londoners? (outside London TT owners are also welcome, obviously :) )

So …. details:

DATE:
I was thinking of a Friday evening, next Friday (August 18th) maybe?

Possibly using this location:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=e...=uk&ei=oj4hUM_8IaHE0QXQ2oDgDg&ved=0CAUQ8gEwAA

NAMES:
This is just to give me an indicator for potential size

1. Adajason

Although I have some experience organising events before. I have never organised anything like this, so all suggestions , issues regarding legality, and words of wisdom are welcome.

Who knows maybe this could become a regular thing... :p

·
Registered
886 Posts
Agree with Ian, would def be interested but already have plans for that date. Would be interested in future London or Surrey meets should they not be at such short notice.
Hats off to u for trying to organise though!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
im up for it, im from bedford but its only 40 mins down the road! and anyone with a good camera and likes happy snapping lets go :D

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
maybe my side of the river though? :lol:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I won't be able to make this one but had planned to sort something out in late august / early sept now my busy period has slowed up. Hope you get a good turn out

·
Registered
719 Posts
i'm north London so would be up for any london meets but as with the others have plans that day.

Maybe see if the Ace Cafe has a free night just for TT's as they are geared up for car meets

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gone Ape said:
I won't be able to make this one but had planned to sort something out in late august / early sept now my busy period has slowed up. Hope you get a good turn out
The date isn't set, this was supposed to be more of a feeler.

Actually, I was gutted about the Chelsea Bridge cruise being understandably cancelled (I put it in my diary, went down there on the night wondered where everyone was, I only realised it was cancelled when I got home and logged onto he forum :lol: ) so I thought I'd see what the appetite was like for something else in London.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts