Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting tickets for Trade Day this year (through a contact :wink:) and just wondered if anyone had heard if Audi were gonna be there this year.

Anyone else planning on going ?

Be a good opportunity for them to display the TTS / TT"d" etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm thats kinda what I suspected and is VERY disappointing :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,059 Posts
They are worried about seat protesters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We did not even get VW at the last London Motor Show ... closest on offer from the group was SEAT :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,059 Posts
Biggest market and they cant even be bothered to turn up. Yet they attend every other european motorshow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
Toshiba said:
Biggest market and they cant even be bothered to turn up. Yet they attend every other european motorshow.
obviously focussing their efforts on where they need to improve sales ... they can be lazy in the UK, as they don't have to work for it ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
896 Posts
chrisabdn said:
Toshiba said:
Biggest market and they cant even be bothered to turn up. Yet they attend every other european motorshow.
obviously focussing their efforts on where they need to improve sales ... they can be lazy in the UK, as they don't have to work for it ...
And when are you coming in to spec the A4? We need to get you changed out of the civic!!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
RK07 said:
chrisabdn said:
Toshiba said:
Biggest market and they cant even be bothered to turn up. Yet they attend every other european motorshow.
obviously focussing their efforts on where they need to improve sales ... they can be lazy in the UK, as they don't have to work for it ...
And when are you coming in to spec the A4? We need to get you changed out of the civic!!! :lol:
next week - civic will be a week old by then, time for a change ... :lol:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top