Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Mobil 1 5W- 30 ESP Formula, fully synthetic motor oil.

From Halfords 4 litres is about £40. Cheaper way to buy it than the 1 litre bottles from Audi.

If you run out of the little paper funnels just make your own funnel from 3/4 sheets of shiny magazine paper.

You should have got a 1 litre bottle of it in a pouch in the boot.

·
Registered
TTS Vegas Yellow • M5 Sapphire Black
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VicTT said:

From Halfords 4 litres is about £40. Cheaper way to buy it than the 1 litre bottles from Audi.

If you run out of the little paper funnels just make your own funnel from 3/4 sheets of shiny magazine paper.

Yeah I know I should have but I didnt! I mentioned it and was told that they stopped doing that about a year ago. I told the guy I didnt think that was correct but decided not to make a big deal of it.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Evild Derboy said:
VicTT said:

Yeah I know I should have but I didnt! I mentioned it and was told that they stopped doing that about a year ago. I told the guy I didnt think that was correct but decided not to make a big deal of it.
Bull. Got mine in November, oil was there.......

·
Registered
657 Posts
Mine had 1ltr oil in the boot when I collected it on 2nd Jan 2008

·
Registered
368 Posts
sane eric said:
Evild Derboy said:
VicTT said:

Mine wasnt when i collected on the 3rd March but picked it up today when they changed the Alloy they chipped and didnt notice before handover!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Raider said:
sane eric said:
Evild Derboy said:
VicTT said:

Mine wasnt when i collected on the 3rd March but picked it up today when they changed the Alloy they chipped and didnt notice before handover!
Double good news there. How did the subject of the missing oil come about, did you have to persuade them, did they own up, did they argue the toss?

·
Registered
506 Posts
When I was given a demonstration during the vehicle collection last Oct, the salesguy pointed out the small pouch containing a bottle of complimentary engine oil so it should have been provided.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.