Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one on here seen/got or heard a tt with a longlife exhaust ?
closest custom exhaust place to me! and ive used em before and as happy.

nath

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Not seen one on a TT first hand but I've seen on in pictures, looked like the blue flame one. Iv seen a full system on an 80 Quattro and Quattro Coupé that a friend of mine use to own. Sounded fantastic and as the name suggests, came with a lifetime guarantee! I think I will end up going Longlife if the price is right.
Jack

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
I had a Longlife full fitted on a 16v Corrado. The quality was awesome BUT be warned they don't seem to understand the meaning of quiet! I asked for oem levels of noise but got to much volume round town for my liking. At least it cruised quietly on the motorway. I've also read on past forums that the quality of the systems varies from franchise to franchise too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Love long life, had one fitted to my zt 190 and made the v6 sound amazing, ,

The only reason I haven't got a long life on my TT is because I moved back to stornoway and the closest centre was outside Glasgow, so would be a 2 day trip for me, and an extra 300 for travel, ,

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ian222 said:
I have one and love it, near oem levels of sound perfect for me. With 4" rolled out pipes.
any videos or pics mate ?

they did my 182 really well sounded like a rally car lol but actually noticed gains with a full system
my mate recently had a full system on his 350z and only way to describe it is THUNDER..... it was only around 400 aswel all in !!

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
t'mill said:
Did you go full system or just back box? What was the cost if you don't mind me asking?
Catback think it was £200 but that was because they had just started doing them and wanted practice.

Nathanho123 said:
ian222 said:
I have one and love it, near oem levels of sound perfect for me. With 4" rolled out pipes.
any videos or pics mate ?

they did my 182 really well sounded like a rally car lol but actually noticed gains with a full system
my mate recently had a full system on his 350z and only way to describe it is THUNDER..... it was only around 400 aswel all in !!
Yeah have a search for my car on here, should be some about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts