Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Longtime reader first time poster

Hi all hoping you can help have a very good condition mark one 2003 TT which we are about to sell. However both the ESP and the airbag light are on and I can’t seem to get them off? Anybody in the aylesbury area with a decent diag’ or VCDS. So I can find the codes and leave me to what the problem is maybe? Happy to pay for some diag time or a few beers whatever is preferred. Just looking for a little bit of help from anyone that’s about?

Thanks in advance Jay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Welcome to the TTF.
If you have an Android phone/Tablet get yourself an OBD Eleven, cheap enough & check for yourself.
At a guess, could be Long/Lat sensors or ABS sensor.
Hoggy :)
Hi Hoggy. Thanks for the reply I am hoping to avoid purchasing another diagnostic as I’ve just purchased the Carly app and OBD port but that on my other diagnostic I’m not picking up any fault codes on the vehicle at all???

Hence looking for someone local rather than going to vag tune. I’ve been in the trade all my life but always had diagnostic from the garage at work for.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,320 Posts
Hi, It's always best to use a VAG speciic scanner as a generic can give false/no codes.
Hoggy. :)

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Yeah generic readers won't see abs or airbag faults. You probably caused the air bag fault moving the front seats, but you need vcds, vagcanpro or odbeleven to clear it.

·
Registered
83,925 Posts
Welcome 😁

1 - 9 of 9 Posts