Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I am after a 180bhp coupe on a V reg onwards - i have posted in the wanted ads but wanted to know a quick summary on what i would need to look out for? common faults etc? any advice would be great.

many thanks guys -

p.s. 180 coupe - under 80k cash waiting.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Advise - dont get a 180.

sorry, but get a 225!! unless you have a specific reason then you'll always be thinking "if only"

·
Registered
695 Posts
My best advice would be to buy a 225.

I nearly bought a 180 last month and then I tried a 225. You will spend all your time wishing you had gone for a 225. The insurance and running costs are about the same and the purchase prices for the age and mileage that you are looking at are about the same if you shop around.

Cheers

Woodsy

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Buy a 180 , cheaper road tax & insurance, get a remap and Miltek exhaust and you have a 225 :lol:

Quids in!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
And my is 180BHP and I love it without any modification, My is black and I can see that there is not much black TT's. Wondering why by the way? Its look very fab compering to others collors in my opinion.
By 180 BHP see how it is and then if want more 'power' start tuning. P.S. BUY BLACK ONE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.