pjs77 said:
Anybody know one?
4Rings 07906 581 394

They come to you!

·
Registered
554 Posts
pjs77 said:
Thanks Kentish, I will give them a try. I've read nothing but bad reviews about the bexley audi dealership!
tell me about it. i live in welling and i took my car for a service down there and there was more oil over the engine cover then in the bloody engine. :evil:

4rings all day long mate. done my cambelt and the car was well looked after.

i take it ur from bexley area?
what colours ur TT? just in case i see ya about

Haz

·
Registered
653 Posts
Another forum member on here got screwed by Bexley Audi, she was only young and the TT was, I think, her first car.

They screwed her for nearly a grands worth of work!

And when I was looking to buy last year, each car they had was consistently a grand or two more expensive than other dealers.

Rip off merchants, just because they're down the road from Canary Warf

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hazza said:
pjs77 said:
Thanks Kentish, I will give them a try. I've read nothing but bad reviews about the bexley audi dealership!
tell me about it. i live in welling and i took my car for a service down there and there was more oil over the engine cover then in the bloody engine. :evil:

4rings all day long mate. done my cambelt and the car was well looked after.

i take it ur from bexley area?
what colours ur TT? just in case i see ya about

Haz
Yeah I live in falconwood at the moment. Ive got a black tt quattro with rs4 alloys. Had it for about 6 months and I love it! what colour do you own?

·
Registered
554 Posts
[/quote] Yeah I live in falconwood at the moment. Ive got a black tt quattro with rs4 alloys. Had it for about 6 months and I love it! what colour do you own?[/quote]

mines avus silver red leathers and rs4 alloys :p . u cant miss me really. i have always got the windows down with the music blairing LOL. always around bexleyheath/welling. ill keep my eyes peeled. if ya need any help with mods or fitting new thingys to ur TT expecially ICE im always willing to give a hand so feel free to Pm if ya need anything.

Haz

·
Registered
182 Posts
4 Rings for me too.
i live in Bognor and they come down to service my car.
Excellent work, reasonable labour rate(half the price of Portsmouth AUDI) and they use genuine AUDI parts.
Regards
David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.