Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know this is my own fault as i was in a rush fitting my wheels and left the locking wheel nut of the bolt and it is long gone, i went to the Audi dealer in leicster who worked out its the #01 key which is obsolete and they dont have any left in the country [smiley=bigcry.gif] i asked if i could brorrow it to use it in the car park to take them off but nope against company rules blah blah. i am now stuck with my wheels on any ideas ? does anyone have a #01 audi locking wheel nut i could borrow to remove the bolts in the leicester area ?

Dan

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
bigdan said:
ok i know this is my own fault as i was in a rush fitting my wheels and left the locking wheel nut of the bolt and it is long gone, i went to the Audi dealer in leicster who worked out its the #01 key which is obsolete and they dont have any left in the country [smiley=bigcry.gif] i asked if i could brorrow it to use it in the car park to take them off but nope against company rules blah blah. i am now stuck with my wheels on any ideas ? does anyone have a #01 audi locking wheel nut i could borrow to remove the bolts in the leicester area ?

Dan
how would i no what number mine is as if mine is the correct 1 i would be willing to send i to you to remove your wheels

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
staners1 said:
bigdan said:

Dan
how would i no what number mine is as if mine is the correct 1 i would be willing to send i to you to remove your wheels
on the end of the locking wheel bolt there is a number (abc 001) i think the number goes up to 27,

thanks for the quick reply

1 - 8 of 8 Posts