Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or are there other TT owners who do this sort of milage ?????
I average 1000 miles a year, bought the car with 44k on clock 3 years ago now have 47k on clock, is it worth keeping the car considering the cost of £800 a year ???? only used on weekends if its dry.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
narbett said:
I average 1000 miles a year, bought the car with 44k on clock 3 years ago now have 47k on clock, is it worth keeping the car considering the cost of £800 a year ???? only used on weekends if its dry.
If you enjoy driving her and the positive looks you get then yes, keep her, but this really is a financial decision that only you and your other half can make, if the cost is not an issue then carry on as though she is your hobby...all be it an expensive one. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Most people will go out on a Saturday night and spend £50.00 easily, thats £2600 a year, puts your £800 in perspective I think... :wink:

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
How many of those 1000 miles per annum are you smiling. Honestly on a financial level it does not make sense. But if you are proud and happy to own your TT. Well then that is worth keeping her. Its heart over mind this decision. :)

Damien.

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
narbett said:
Absolute waste of time if you ask me but don't understand why you are asking the question because your car has been up for sale for ever hasn't' it :?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=226920

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=241514

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
I average about 3/4k a year in both Yellow and the qS for me it's well worth the cost if I drove them every day Thaywould have only lasted about a year and than I would have got board and moved on the something else.

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
I average about 3/4k a year in both Yellowtail and the qS for me it's well worth the cost if I drove them every day Thayer would have only lasted about a year and than I would have got board and moved on the something else.
I hope you are saying that with the garage door down so yellow can't hear that.

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
jamman said:
YELLOW_TT said:
I average about 3/4k a year in both Yellowtail and the qS for me it's well worth the cost if I drove them every day Thayer would have only lasted about a year and than I would have got board and moved on the something else.
I hope you are saying that with the garage door down so yellow can't hear that.
I am at work he's tucked up in the garage so he can't hear :p

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
jamman said:
narbett said:
Absolute waste of time if you ask me but don't understand why you are asking the question because your car has been up for sale for ever hasn't' it :?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=226920

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=241514
you don't miss a thing james do you lol

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
My Motorbike did 400 miles last year and only 800 before that. Once a biker alwaysa biker tho :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts