Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a magnex system cat back but the tail pipes are just a bit too big and the lady of the house thinks its a bit too bling
So wont be fitting and will look for Milteck or Blue Flame anyone want as new magnex for a 225

·
Registered
84,383 Posts
TRy an add in the for sale section or offer a swap to someone :idea:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
maxpaul said:
Just got a magnex system cat back but the tail pipes are just a bit too big and the lady of the house thinks its a bit too bling
So wont be fitting and will look for Milteck or Blue Flame anyone want as new magnex for a 225
Surely what the lady of the house thinks is irrelevant :lol: what do you think?

As Andy said pop an ad in the for sale section with some pics.

Charlie

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Jesus mate stand up for yourself! Do two shiny things at the back of a car really make that much difference to her? Put the bloody thing on and say "it's paid for and it's going on - end of story".

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
ttsteve said:
Jesus mate stand up for yourself! Do two shiny things at the back of a car really make that much difference to her? Put the bloody thing on and say "it's paid for and it's going on - end of story".
TT51 said:
Have to agree with the others.

GROW SOME BALLS MAN

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Say it how it is boys :)

Charlie

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Too bling?! No way. I don't consider myself showy at all and I don't find the tailpipes too blingy on my Magnex - they fit the curvature of the cut-outs beatifully and are an extremely popular exhaust until Gordon Brown's government through the company into the poor house! Lovely piece of engineering too :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.