Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies people,

I have had a nightmare with Magnex they are currently rebranding etc with their parent company so great news!

Price inc of VAT but without delivery will be £321 IF i can get 10 orders and only if i can get 10.

Delivery is £15 so a total of £336 delivered.

They will take 4 weeks to make as they will be made as a brand new batch using their new design which fits better than any other exhaust on the market for a TT.

Apologies for the delay. Updated on Page 1 also please add your name to the list.

Once i have 10 definates i will order them up and you will have to pay magnex direct

This is closing Sunday 13th April people!

1. Jack McEvoy (Jacksprat) - Details Received Apologies people,

I have had a nightmare with Magnex they are currently rebranding etc with their parent company so great news!

Price inc of VAT but without delivery will be £321 IF i can get 10 orders and only if i can get 10.

Delivery is £15 so a total of £336 delivered.

They will take 4 weeks to make as they will be made as a brand new batch using their new design which fits better than any other exhaust on the market for a TT.

Apologies for the delay. Updated on Page 1 also please add your name to the list.

Once i have 10 definates i will order them up and you will have to pay magnex direct

This is closing Sunday 13th April people!

1. Jack McEvoy (Jacksprat) - Details Received
2. David Hocking (davesTT225) - Details Received
3. Petesy - Details Received
4. Rob (Elrao) - Details Received
5. Rabvtec - Details Received
6. alibTTman - Details Received
7. Biggsy - Details Received
8. graham225 - Details Received
9. dawsonic - Details Received
10. smollster - Details Received
11. y3putt (mark) - Details Received
12. Jas225 - Details Received
13. Hark

Can everyone please PM me your name address and contact number! :p

OK all details are now with Magnex.

Please call this number: 01773 876330
Ask for Lisa
Confirm your name (she has them all)
Confirm invoice address and delivery address if different
Then Pay Razz

If we can get this done Today/Tomorrow that would be great as she will not hang around.

If anyone wishes to be added please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Jack

·
Registered
150 Posts
I may be interested. What is the sound like on a magnex.......to be honest I am not that bothered about improved HP but want a real meaty sound

so are magnex louder than blueflame/miltek or any other ones?

also what size are the end tail pipes?

cheers

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Magnex have the "loudest" grumble of them all however it isn't offensive by any means. More of a growl so nice and manly!

100mm Tips, Wak has a Magnex so i guess that says it all....

·
Registered
953 Posts
id be intrested :p

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I'm interested, especially whilst there is talk on here regarding the quality of the more recent bacthes of Milltek exhausts being provided for the TT, so definitely count me in :wink:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am sure i can get it lower than the seller on ebay including delivery ;)

They are as good as Milltek and Blueflame in quality sound better and dont rust or have any fitment probs any more :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok update,

Gone direct to Magnex and am now awaiting a price for a bulk buy. They seem very accommodating and i am confident on a price closer to £350

I will keep you all updated

·
Registered
883 Posts
£350 delivered, that's going in the right direction :roll: keep me posted JS.

1 - 20 of 233 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.