Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :)

I just bought a 2015 tt s line quattro yesterday.

I thought that the s line trim meant i would get the matrix sweeping indicators on the headlights and wing mirrors. It seems I only have it for the rear indicators. Is this right? When i google it, it says the s line trim comes with the matrix headlights, so I should have it right? Am i being stupid here?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
sweeping front indicators only with matrix headlights, but don't know if these are included in S-line pack (at least not here in Italy.... maybe country-dependant?)
wing mirrors are blinking type (not sweeping) on all TT models/configurations (but you can install aftermarket ones)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin

I thought s-line came with matrix headlights but maybe you're right. Didn't know the wing mirrors I saw on the road were aftermarket, that's good to know!

·
Registered
12 Posts
If your front indicators do not sweep, you dont have the matrix headlights.

TBH you are not missing much, the matrix system is not that great. I dont even bother using mine.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
really?o_O
couldn't stand anymore the high beam/low beam/high beam torture....

If your front indicators do not sweep, you dont have the matrix headlights.

TBH you are not missing much, the matrix system is not that great. I dont even bother using mine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
really?o_O
couldn't stand anymore the high beam/low beam/high beam torture....
The back roads where I live/drive are very twisty. I found the lights wouldn't react quick enough when meeting oncoming vehicles round bends, resulting in blinding the other driver. Maybe my lights are not working correctly.

·
Registered
133 Posts
There's a setting buried in the menus to adjust the response time.

As for the configurator, watch out for that, as the spec included on the models has changed over time, eg, Super Sports seats are not standard on earlier S-Lines.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My '18 TT S-Line has the LED front lights but the indicators don't sweep - only the rears sweep.

Reactions: tribalmonkey14

·
Registered
TT Roadster, S-line Quattro, Glacier. White. Tech, C&S & Open-Top Packs, Matrix, & a load more!!!
9 Posts
Hi :)

I just bought a 2015 tt s line quattro yesterday.

I thought that the s line trim meant i would get the matrix sweeping indicators on the headlights and wing mirrors. It seems I only have it for the rear indicators. Is this right? When i google it, it says the s line trim comes with the matrix headlights, so I should have it right? Am i being stupid here?

Thanks!
2015 UK S-Line does NOT come with with Matrix LED as standard, even now it is only standard on Vorsprung. It is the Matrix LED upgrade that gets you the sweeping indicators.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts