Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see that arrogant tosser on The One Show last night?

God, he thinks he is something special.....

He had to apologise for using the word 'crap' on live TV, and then was given a round of applause for aplogising. I could not believe it.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
haha yes I caught some of that with him playing with his hair which appeared to be gelled solidly into place anyway. I have to laugh when I hear him trying to make up some technical-sounding stuff though. :lol: Perhaps he had confused time dilation with the rectal dilation that must have been necessary for him to be quite so far up his own arse :p

I didn't get the "crap" apology though: the BBC used to put the Simpsons on at 6 and "crap" was used fairly regularly. The last time I suffered more than 2 seconds of Eastenders when I couldn't find the remote to swap sides there was worse than that. :roll:

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
and who is he ??? :oops: :oops: ,,, god i miss out on so much these days !! :( :(

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
roddy said:
and who is he ??? :oops: :oops: ,,, god i miss out on so much these days !! :( :(
Thats my point.....nobody knows who he is and he is the next Doctor Who.

He has no reason to be so fucking full of himself.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
is it just me or what? But i think he is a ugly looking git :)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
graTT58 said:
roddy said:

Glad you said who he is I had no idea.
Not that much bothered personally about the word crap, but he's not exactly setting a good example considering DrWho is watched by so many kids!

I get so annoyed at the forced laughter of the crew on The One Show it's so false, and Adrian Childs is not exactly funny anyway apart from his strange face!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm not a Dr Who fan myself, and i've never understood the furore around "the next Dr.", but, each to his/her own .... however, that floppy haired smug faced prick that is the "next incarnation" has a face you just want to smack. In fact, i'm willing to learn how to do a bit of Lionel Blair tap dancing, and take up running, just so i can wear some running spikes and tapdance on his poncey overacting schoolplay am-dram bollocks. Bastard.

·
6,550 Posts
crap thread

oooooooh sorry

:lol: :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DXN said:
crap thread

oooooooh sorry

:lol: :p :p :p :p :p
We all have to give you a round of applause then........

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fishface said:
graTT58 said:
roddy said:

Glad you said who he is I had no idea.
Not that much bothered personally about the word crap, but he's not exactly setting a good example considering DrWho is watched by so many kids!

I get so annoyed at the forced laughter of the crew on The One Show it's so false, and Adrian Childs is not exactly funny anyway apart from his strange face!
Adrian Chiles and Matt Smith on the same programme; what a pair of ugly fuckers.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
burn_the_witch said:
I'm not a Dr Who fan myself, and i've never understood the furore around "the next Dr.", but, each to his/her own .... however, that floppy haired smug faced prick that is the "next incarnation" has a face you just want to smack. In fact, i'm willing to learn how to do a bit of Lionel Blair tap dancing, and take up running, just so i can wear some running spikes and tapdance on his poncey overacting schoolplay am-dram bollocks. Bastard.
LOL Trev

Don't hold back buddy :lol:

Charlie

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
doctor " who " ??? :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Charlie said:
burn_the_witch said:
LOL Trev

Don't hold back buddy :lol:

Charlie
The only logical solution is to burn the witch

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.