Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm Matt and I'm 19 from Hampshire.

I currently own and drive a MINI Cooper but looking to sell in exchange for a mk1 1.8 TT.

Here are some pictures of the MINI:

48,000 miles, Chilli Pack, 1 years mot, 6 months tax, 2 Owners from new (myself and my uncle), FSH etc. Fancy a change!

Basically, would just like to know what to look out for when purchasing a used TT, repair prices - are they as bad as BMW or worse?!

I fancy a bit of ooomphh! I know the 1.8T it the basic but for a 19 year old it'd do!

Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
replying to myself but heyho!

Parkers value my car at £3,940 but that's with double the miles and no extras added. Still need to get a proper valuation! Anyone have a clue with MINIs?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
... Hi Matt! ...
... Welcome to the forum, you won't regret swapping to the TT, but make sure you take your time to find a good one, otherwise you'll regret it and your bank manager won't thank you for it! ...
... main dealer prices for servicing and repairs are best avoided, but there are some good independents out there that won't charge the earth ...
... Hope you find yourself a decent one! ...
:)

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
Welcome :p nice mini

·
Registered
10,704 Posts
matt93 said:
Hi guys, I'm Matt and I'm 19 from Hampshire.

I currently own and drive a MINI Cooper but looking to sell in exchange for a mk1 1.8 TT.

Here are some pictures of the MINI:

48,000 miles, Chilli Pack, 1 years mot, 6 months tax, 2 Owners from new (myself and my uncle), FSH etc. Fancy a change!

Basically, would just like to know what to look out for when purchasing a used TT, repair prices - are they as bad as BMW or worse?!

I fancy a bit of ooomphh! I know the 1.8T it the basic but for a 19 year old it'd do!

Thank you.
Hi , I would be happy to take the Mini in part exchange. Please feel free to check out my website as I usually stock a few quality TT's and prep them to the highest standards and offer a warranty too.

Neil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.