Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a stupid bloody twat I am! :evil:

We're having some work done on the house so currently have a skip on the drive. I decided to park my car across the end of the drive so it's off the road over night (only a small cul-de-sac but still prefer it on the drive). Spent a while manouvering to get as much of the car off the pavement as possible...got it into the best place...then promptly opened the edge of the driver's door into the sharp end of the skip [smiley=furious3.gif]

As if this wasn't bad enough, I realised afterwards that I'm going out again later so I had no fucking reason to put it on the drive at all yet...aaaarrrrgggghhh.

I say again...Me = Muppet :cry:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
lol, I feel ya pain...

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Know that feeling well Naughty. Popped out to the little shops to just get some milk. 9 year old son says 'can I come mum'? I say 'yes'. We park up, like every time, I tell him to open his door carefully but this time he beat me to it by opening the door quite quicky with excitement as we had also planned to get his Beano comic ... BANG! Have a nice dent above the passenger handle where he opened it and let the door swing right back on the sharp corner of a grey post box storage thingy next to a red pillar box auuughhhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . I cried but upon looking it's nothing mega and he got his comic too but it was the principle and the annoyance that if I hadn't done this little trip it wouldn't of happened :cry:

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
Gutted for you mate I know how much you put in to looking after your TT :cry:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Dotti said:
Know that feeling well Naughty. Popped out to the little shops to just get some milk. 9 year old son says 'can I come mum'? I say 'yes'. We park up, like every time, I tell him to open his door carefully but this time he beat me to it by opening the door quite quicky with excitement as we had also planned to get his Beano comic ... BANG! Have a nice dent above the passenger handle where he opened it and let the door swing right back on the sharp corner of a grey post box storage thingy next to a red pillar box auuughhhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . I cried but upon looking it's nothing mega and he got his comic too but it was the principle and the annoyance that if I hadn't done this little trip it wouldn't of happened :cry:
Ouch! Maybe next time, walk to the local shop :wink:

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Just went to get my golf clubs out of the loft in the garage cos im playing tomorrow afternoon.. Had a fair few beers. Reversed my wifes merc out of the garages into the courtyard so i could set the step ladders up. Forgot i moved the Jeep to get the beemer out earlier. Bam, straight into it.

Luckily it will porter cable out as I was only ding 3-5mph!!!

:roll:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Leg said:
Just went to get my golf clubs out of the loft in the garage cos im playing tomorrow afternoon.. Had a fair few beers. Reversed my wifes merc out of the garages into the courtyard so i could set the step ladders up. Forgot i moved the Jeep to get the beemer out earlier. Bam, straight into it.

Leg - you told me that you NEVER drink and drive! :?

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
GhosTTy said:
Leg said:

Leg - you told me that you NEVER drink and drive! :?
:? I dont. My courtyard, i can do what i like on it.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had a check in daylight this morning - it's not too bad but there's a 3mm round chip on the rear edge of the door. I've got some touch up paint so I'm going to have a go at building it back up (trying to remember what I learnt on the Chipsaway course)

Fingers crossed :?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
i went to the petrol station in a rush last saturday, couldnt be bothered to que up so went the the end pump where theres a high kerb one side.... drove round so carefully trying to miss it that i clipped my rear drivers side wheel on the raised bit where the pump stands... my bloody luck... muppet

what makes it worse is that by the time i finished fart arsing about the other puimps were free anyway.... muppet

thats £50 extra on my bill.... FOR NOTHING!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
And you guys thought your 'dink' was bad, How's this for bad parking?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.