Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, cock up edit, so my first page is gone and this has replaced it,,oops...

Ok I have now finished spraying the lower grills, 5 bar grill and LCR splitter, here they are on the front bumper, sorry the pics are indoors and not that brilliant but it is now pissing down outside. I am not putting it back on the car yet because I will soon have Was's double angel eyes to fit and also spray the inserts gloss black. Hope you like 8) :D

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
I'm thinking of doing all my plastics gloss black now. Although bit late, now I've put my satin v6 spoiler on!

P.S...

There - is a place.

Their - means belonging to them.

They're is a contraction - it is a shortened version of 'they are'

:wink:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
merlin c said:
Can you guess which colour their going to be, think gloss, the clue is 'it matches the ebay bargain and spoiler bit that have already been sprayed?? Matt is so yesterday :D
Urm Matt black is so yesterday so is the audi tt one of the reasons I like it [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brendanb86 said:
I'm thinking of doing all my plastics gloss black now. Although bit late, now I've put my satin v6 spoiler on!

P.S...

There - is a place.

Their - means belonging to them.

They're is a contraction - it is a shortened version of 'they are'

:wink:
Thanks Brendan, [smiley=book2.gif] :D

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nick 225TT said:
merlin c said:
Can you guess which colour their going to be, think gloss, the clue is 'it matches the ebay bargain and spoiler bit that have already been sprayed?? Matt is so yesterday :D
Urm Matt black is so yesterday so is the audi tt one of the reasons I like it [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]
Sorry Nick but whenever I see a car in matt black I keep thinking 'that looks like the undercoat, I wonder when its going back to be glossed'? :D

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gazzer said:
and i have powder coated ya cam cover on your wishes as matt black for why lol
FFS I WANTED GLOSS GAZZER!!! :lol: :lol: Hope it looks good as YOU recommended that finish :twisted: ... :D :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TTSPORT666 said:
So black badges on a black car.... :p why bother? you wont see the badges. [smiley=freak.gif]

Damien.
Moro Blue actually Damien.... :D

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you wont see them at all
:lol: :lol:

That's because I'll be going way too fast... :-*

ps, your excused :D

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TTSPORT666 said:
Good answer.... :p

Damien.
Thanks Damien, I wont really know how I'll feel about it all until its all on the car, but I WILL like it, I have too, dont I?? [smiley=speechless.gif] :D

I'm confident it will look the dogs danglies, I'll post some pictures with arrows on it to point out the stealth cosmetic upgrade when I'm done.. 8) :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok I have now finished spraying the lower grills, 5 bar grill and LCR splitter, here they are on the front bumper, sorry the pics are indoors and not that brilliant but it is now pissing down outside. I am not putting it back on the car yet because I will soon have Was's double angel eyes to fit and also spray the inserts gloss black. Hope you like 8) :D

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
merlin c said:

Looks good merlin got me thinking about spraying mine now as its looking a bit tired
Did you use special plastic paint for it ?

·
Registered
521 Posts
merlin c said:

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nick, I used Plasti-Kote grey primer, black super gloss and finally Wilko's own clear enamel lacquer, just under £20-00 the lot.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts