Audi TT Forum banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Had tracking and lambda sensor done there today - Tom was really sound - answered all questions even the ones unrelated to the work been carried out - Jody's just as helpful! Top guys they are!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all,

I'm thinking of heading to Midland VW next month for a service (on the strength of these good reviews). Is anybody able to confirm whether they are still good value ?

Thanks

Charlie

·
Registered
341 Posts
Fishfinger5 said:
Hi all,

I'm thinking of heading to Midland VW next month for a service (on the strength of these good reviews). Is anybody able to confirm whether they are still good value ?

Thanks

Charlie
I still use them for all my cars, just had both of my cars in last month for services etc.
100% quality service

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I had a major failure as a result of work carried out here that was done by a tech who I now know didn't work for them for long!
The problem was rectified very quickly and completely to my satisfaction and on that basis alone I would still recommend them and will use them again as really this was out of their control due to this rogue tech.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I've used them for over 10 years, MOT, service, cam belt changes (3rd one!), mods, remaps, never had a cause to consider any other place. There are places more local, but I prefer to go to Jody's lads. Every time, no qualms.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ive used this place for the past 5 years, pretty much everything ive had done to my old B8 A4 and my new TT everything is all done here.

Really good prices, really friendly lads on reception and good engineers and quick turnarounds, I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

100% would recommend!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've been a customer for 10 years now so that should speak volumes for how good their service and customer care is.
Prices are more than fair and attention to detail is second to none. :)

81 - 87 of 87 Posts