Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I joined in February this year & have been a little quiet! Been browsing quite a bit at all of the lovely TTs on here!

I have done a bit more to the TT since i posted in the newbie section so here goes!

(I will start from the beginning again)

This is my audi tt 225 quattro... his name is alfie :)

Exterior / Engine / Interior Specs:
-Avus Silver
-Rear debadged & black audi rings
-Leon Cupra Splitter
-Pressed Plates
-FK Coilovers
-Phonixer 18" x 8j c/w spacers front & rear
-Forge Induction Intake Pipe
-Audi R8 Oil Cap
-Fresh New Coolant bottle
-Red silicone hoses
-Polishing manifold (in process!)
-Bailey Dump Valve
-BMC Panel Filter
-Bose Sound System
-Momo Team 300mm
-Pro Sport Boost Gauge

Put your sun glasses on...

BAM!

Bit cold for washing but why not!

Two badges came off..

Then i bought some FK Coilovers from a friend for a bargain so on they went!

The coolant bottle was looking a bit dated so i changed this as soon as possible!

Then i got polishing my manifold.. well... started the process at least! Also had an Audi R8 oil cap so i fitted that!

Of corse it couldnt be done without this..

Looking cleaner :)

I really missed my momo team that i had in my lupo so i managed to get hold of a boss & fit that too!

Then we had to replace the clutch :( Booooo... So whilst that was happening we put a solid flywheel in there.

Then whilst i was browsing one day i found some german 'phonixers' wheels as they are called which i LOVED the look of.. i hadnt seen any before so it just HAD to be done! I thought it was something a little different.

Then then went off to the spray booth!

Its not easy to see the colour but its Toyota G3 which is a really metallic grey colour. Looks really nice in the sunlight but obviously its hard to catch it on camera!

We had another trip to the ring this year! (my 4th year running)

I absolutely love the place and would go back in a heartbeat!

Here are a few pics :) The TT handled pretty well i thought!

Also had a little fun last week with my friends snow foam!

I have other things planned for alfie :) I had a good walk round the TTOC cars at AITP this year and there are some stunners! Would like a new exhaust system now!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Amazing looking car, lovely looking wheels and can i have the interior.... Very nice :D :lol:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
you kept this under cover didnt you....

lovely car, really like the wheels and a tidy list of mods 8)

good work, alfie's sitting proud.

where can i get this "snow foam", looks fun! dont spose you have a part number for the coolant bottle?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
JDM225TT said:
Omg why are there no girls like you in Essex? Epic TT
haha, had enough of dealing with pink vw beetles and white smart cars with a shitsu sitting on the dash?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Lovely car... the wheels are by far my favourite mod! That interior is stunning too!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Looking very nice. the wheels look 8) nice to see something a little different

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Very nice and great to see some wheels on a TT that I haven't see before. I am getting a CLS 500 next so they may make an appearance - do they do them in 19' and where did you get them from?

Cheers

Charlie

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow!! Thank you all for the lovely comments! I can't believe the great feedback I have since I posted last night!

I have only had him since January.

The snow foam is my friends & he got the lance & the foam for about 50 pounds I think - I will have to ask him what brand it is but it's amazing!

I have a few more mods planned but nothing major as I love how he sits now. Just bits & bobs as & when I see things!

I want to have my petrol cap painted in the same paint code as my wheels, along with my 2 badges maybe?

I've been looking at exhaust systems but it's not a cheap mod.

I fitted my cargo net last night :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
xcarlyx said:
Wow!! Thank you all for the lovely comments! I can't believe the great feedback I have since I posted last night!

I have only had him since January.

The snow foam is my friends & he got the lance & the foam for about 50 pounds I think - I will have to ask him what brand it is but it's amazing!

I have a few more mods planned but nothing major as I love how he sits now. Just bits & bobs as & when I see things!

I want to have my petrol cap painted in the same paint code as my wheels, along with my 2 badges maybe?

I've been looking at exhaust systems but it's not a cheap mod.

I fitted my cargo net last night :)
Looking great!! Love the wheels and colour! Have an problems on the carousel with the ride hight?

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Hi xcarlyx,

A belated welcome to the forum.

Your TT is very nice and I, as well as many others it would appear, like the wheels very much. The stance with the coilies looks spot on for me. :)

Mark.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts