Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plenty of goodies for sale since I'm moving house and need a clear-out.

 Forge Split-R Silver Re-circ valve
Pretty much brand new only on the car a few months before I sold it and removed.
Looking for £75.00 Delivered (if your close enough to meet up will drop price for pick-up)SOLD

 LED Angel Eyes with mount from hhh
Brand new boxed, never got around to fitting the unit, comes with the mounting bracket from forum member hhh.
Looking for £30.00 Delivered (same again if your close-by will drop price for pick-up)
SOLD

 Front Lower Centre Grille
Brand new from lower centre grille (honeycomb style) with nuts secured in place for number plate relocation.
Looking for £20.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up)
SOLD

 TT Bling Strut Caps
Pair of TT Bling Strut caps polished with the TT Logo engraved. Only on the car for about a month.
Looking for £45.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up)SOLD

 Polished Manifold Cover
Polished manifold cover and fixings made by forum member JohnnyQuango a while ago. Brand new, never got around to fitting. Just looking for money back on it.
Looking for £23.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up)
SOLD

 Custom Boot Carpet
Custom boot carpet made by me as part of sound system install. Includes a Quattro logo in red and the Gecko logo in white. Can be seen in absoluTTe issue 24. Need to sell it as it doesn't fit the A3 boot :(
Looking for £50.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up)

 Dipped Beam Bulbs - 6000K
Bought them and never got around to fitting them
Looking for £20.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up)

 Standard Front Grill
The standard 5 bar front grill with Audi badge. Been used so slight defects here and there but otherwise good condition. Rings can be made black if necessary (about to make the A3 ones black as well)
Looking for £20.00 Delivered (same for pick-up)SOLD
Or £25.00 with black rings

 6 CD Changer
Origional TT 6 CD Changer including cartridge and mounting bracket for coupe, the one with the round plug.
Looking for £40.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up)

 40mm Lowering Springs
Apex -40mm Lowering Springs, good condition only been used for a month or two.
Looking for £75.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up)

 Door Mirror Housing
Silver Door Mirror housings. Never fitted on my car have been used before though. Bought to do LED indicators on mirror and ran out of time, will sell with Amber LED strip if anyone wants to try it for themselves.
Looking for £70.00 Delivered (same agin for pick-up)
Or £75.00 with LED strips

 Sound System
Sound System featured in absoluTTe issue 24 consisting of Alpine iDA 301RR Head unit with red illumination, iPod and USB connectivity. 2x 10" Focal Subs and 1 Alipne Mono Amp. May be able to sell full kit shown in pics including box and carpet.
Looking for £400.00, complete kit. Willing to split but only if I can get most of it shifted. Pick up preferable as will be a bugger to ship anywhere.

 Liquid TT
Liquid TT with black fascia. Requires Cable as I had to chop it when removing the unit.
Looking for £100.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up can also help to fit if needed)
SOLD

 18" Wheels
18" Finichi Monza wheels, Black Centres with Chrome Dish wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 2 with between 5-8mm tread on all tyres. Wheels alone cost me £800.(centres are now black and not silver like the pictures...will try to get a recent pic)
Looking for £600.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up)

And now something not so TT related but does have driving games on it :-

 Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Black in mint condition comes with pack of screen protectors and is fully boxed with all the standard bits. May be locked to Vodafone I don't know.
Only used for 1 month til the Missus bough me an iPhone
Looking for £100.00 Delivered (same again for pick-up)

All prices above are estimates and I am willing to budge on the price for pretty much everything so I can get some space. All items are for sale in other places so I will be updating everywhere and will remove for sale items as they go.

Drop me a PM if your interested in anything and we can talk business :wink: I'll stick more pics up when i get a chance

Cheers
Dazz

1 - 1 of 1 Posts