Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a topic so everyone can post here for all part numbers to be answered as I couldn't find a topic on this.

So here it goes can any tell me the part number or place to get the front splitter?
Cheers Marc

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
staners1 said:
Thought I'd start a topic so everyone can post here for all part numbers to be answered as I couldn't find a topic on this.

So here it goes can any tell me the part number or place to get the front splitter?
Cheers Marc
If your on about the LCR one then it's 1ML 805 903

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nilrem said:
staners1 said:

Cheers Marc
Sorry mate lcr meaning ? The black strip that's screwed to bumper I mean? :)

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
staners1 said:
nilrem said:
staners1 said:

Cheers Marc
Sorry mate lcr meaning ? The black strip that's screwed to bumper I mean? :)
Most people fit the splitter from the Leon Cupra 'R'....LCR mate

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
vanboosh said:
Part number for the steering wheel sensor would be loverly if anyone has it?

Fitting guide for LCR splitter:

http://public.fotki.com/BlueTTop/mods/lcr-splitter/

Although I would use screws not bolts so you don't crack the bumper if it gets caught.
The part number on my original sensor (model year 2001) was 1J0-959-654-J. This has been superceded by 1J0-959-654-AG. I bought mine from genuinevwaudiparts.com, which at $287 was the cheapest I could find and far cheaper than the dealer, who will want $400-something for this part. Found this or Audi forums hope it helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.