Audi TT Forum banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is a thread for people to post up there wheel and tyres sizes so others can get an idea of sizes etc for there car
Add as much useful info as possible

I have 19" RS6 reps, mines S-line so sits 10mm lower
245 / 35 / 19. ET35 8.5j

On iPhone using Tapacrap
Does anyone have pics of these wheels on a black MK2? Preferably a mk2 tts. I am thinking about getting a pair but wanna see a photo first and it seems like no one has any. Also not sure if the grey or silver would be better. Silver would match the mirrors and fuel filler cap, but grey might look better (grey RS4's look better than the silver ones IMO).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello everyone, alot of interesting ideas in regards to performance/looks etc., in this thread. I don't agree with a few posts regarding downsizing, but everyone has the right to their own opinion. Some prefer the car to "look" fast instead of being fast.

In regards to my setup and the reason behind it, just follow the link.

PROJECT OEM+; New Summer Rims and Tires

The TT had 255/45/17 ultra performance summer NITTO N555 tires and 225/50/17 Continental Viking 7 winter tires. The wheels are a 17/9 et 45 Advanti Racing Storm S1 wheels and only weigh 17lbs.

In total I lost over 100lbs of rotational/unsprung weight. I took the fundamental motorsports ideology of power to weight ratio and distribution. Along with the ultra brake kit I think I saved in total close to #150lbs.

Feel free to check out this link to see the winter setup.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Car

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
These weigh 18lbs each and I was able to stick with 18 inch rims ;)
Bola FLB 18x8.5j.

Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

81 - 85 of 85 Posts