Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as im trying to build up my TT as a fast weekend/occasional track car i have my mighty merv which i use daily,exact same engine/gearbox etc as the corsa vxr,currently producing 220 bhp with subtle modifications

actually a very rare car (only 252 uk cars)

also owned 8 skylines amongst other fast cars

my last GTR

my old 350z (which i hated and ended up swapping for my TT)...currently up for sale on PH

and a small selection of my other old stuff

owned lots of other stuff too but these were what are in my photobucket album

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Very nice collection mate :) may I ask why you hate the 350z?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It droned and as the revs built it just got
Louder ( sounded like a dyson vacum cleaner lol) , did not handle well and it must have had the worst build quality of any car I have ever owned ( and I have owned a lot of cars) , I thought it was maybe mine was a bad egg do I tried others and they were identical

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bikerz said:
Worse then a 206 ? :roll: :lol:
yep...

Bikerz said:
R34 and GTE my favs!
yeh both were decent cars,the R34 was actually Jaynes and you must mean the GSI,got that from a good mate of mine,redtop engine,nice car...would say the one i miss most is the red r33 gtr...still know where it is and follow its progress,its running around 600 hp now

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been known to go through four in a year , I just like cars and you only live once so why not have ( or go through ) as many as you can , this year I have bought the Meriva , sold an A3, bought and sold a 350z and bought a TT

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Random selection of cars

I like the 200sx (Silvia) and the skylines :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts