Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

so as some of you know i picked up my car today - was at the dealers first thing this morning and the handover couldn't have gone smoother! Top marks to Audi m25 (Watford).

The car is perfect!

The options I chose were absolutely perfect for me.

The stronic is a dream to use - very quick and very smooth. I can understand what people are saying about the BOSE - its a very good sound but not very loud or very loud bass. I can see myself getting a sub and amp to compensate hear. Still very pleased i got the bose though as a generally good all round sound. Xenons, extended leather and interior lights were must haves.

Also, i think you will all agree - the tinted rear glass looks fantastic!! :p

I have so much to say about the car but I wont bore you all now - there are plenty more discussions to have!

Cant stop looking out the window or finding excuses to go out (that reminds me...we need some milk for breakfast....off out again... :roll: )

Also, i hate the subject but thought id mention - i asked my dealer about the facelift and he said that his manager went to Audi Germany last week and that the facelift will be revealed later this year - its nothing official but the word is that the standard model will be removed and the sline model will replace it (becoming the new standard). They will then create a new sline body kit (so only minor external changes). They have been told that there will be no LED's, changes to lights etc (as they want this to be exclusive to TTS and RS owners).

Anyway - enjoy the pics...

Reveal...

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
congratulation man [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]

God knows youve been waiting

Looks gorgeous, where you takin it on the weekend :?: :?:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
never mind the onions, that looks stunning buddy !!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
225 Posts
very nice, enjoy buddy!
Even after 1 year of ownership, I still never get bored at looking at my car

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Looks fabulous. Feel like we've all suffered with you, so it's a bit of a relief that the day has come!

Seriously, it's a lovely car - enjoy. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
grats on your new TT! very classy of your dealer to have such a fun presentation for your big day! I've had my TT for over a year now, other than the monthly payments I have no regrets about the car! Drive safe, enjoy your ride she's a beauty. I really like the wheels, I have the standard five spoke 17 inch tires

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the comments guy - not sure about plans for the weekend yet - maybe wash it and enjoy it!!??

ye - sorry about me the last few weeks - been excited - and with good reason

the 19's are fantastic - look amazing AND are no where near as harsh or crashy as people have said - its much softer and more comfortable than my mini thats for sure!!

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
do you live near harrow mailrush, i have the sub in my car now and im very :D

Makes a big difference, not a big setup, just a nice looking tube that is removable if required. I shoudl be down there the following weekend if you wanna have a look [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Still opening it up but it makes a big difference and is more then i need.

Any1 else in the area is also welcome, we could go for a bite or just chill. I have some extra hoodies :p

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sTTranger said:
do you live near harrow mailrush, i have the sub in my car now and im very :D

Makes a big difference, not a big setup, just a nice looking tube that is removable if required. I shoudl be down there the following weekend if you wanna have a look [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Still opening it up but it makes a big difference and is more then i need.

Any1 else in the area is also welcome, we could go for a bite or just chill. I have some extra hoodies :p
yeh - im in stanmore so not too far - that would be great if you are local i would love a listen!

PM me if/when you know!

thanks mate

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh - and by the way -

fitted some new bulbs straight away - from xenon white - new sidelights and DRL's - makes such a big difference - so much whiter compared to the yellow!

also installed my armrest - will try to get some pics later or tomorrow :)

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Looks very nice indeed and now just try and keep it that way :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Mailrush, down this part of the world we would say "proper job me ansome"! :)
A beauty my bird.

Paul

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
What a stunner of a car - well done!!!!! Could I ask about those 19 inch alloys - are these the RS4 19" ones? I didnt see these as an option when I was looking at the spec thingy on the Audi website? Look superb! You must be in heaven!!! :) :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Like so many others on here I feel like I've been waiting with you too...and I AM still waiting on my car :lol:

Looks amazing.

I totally agree that the 19's are fine. I've certainly never had a problem with ride comfort, aside from on the very worst roads (and then they simply serve to remind me to get off said roads ASAP beforerisking damage to my beloved motor [smiley=stop.gif] ).

Leenx - I had the same tyres and have ordered them for my new TTS. Audi reference them as 7-twin spoke design 19" and they are on the configurator under this description [smiley=book2.gif] .

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.