Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first 'REAL' car... now when i say real I mean a car that I chose myself, on my own buget and have insured myself... It came with a new job, a bigger salary and a need for my inner man to come out.

Im 22 and have just bought my TT. My insurance was actually pretty good considering, i opted for the [180] as I dont think it necessary for anything more powerful at this stage.

hope i find this forum useful and i dont get plagued by the 'reliability' issues i hear everyone talking about. It came with a fresh MOT and apart from some minor rusting on the underside it passed with flying colours... it's just had new filters, brake pads and plates... so fingers crossed.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,351 Posts
Hi Brad, Welcome to the TTF.
Has the cambelt been replaced ?.... every 65k miles or 5 years which ever comes 1st.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as i know it hasnt, ive got all the service history so will ave a browse through and see what was replaced and when... if it hasnt been, I will look into replacing it... it's just hit 90,000. So should definately look into doing that. I managed to get the price down from the dealer by another £150 from innitial offer, so that should cover it?

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Welcome :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts