Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to post my own project/photo thread so I don't clog up the 'Show Us' thread :) Picked up my Java Green TTS recently and it's, without doubt, the best car I've ever owned 8)

More soon... :)

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
I looked at the thread title and I thought "oh dear... I'm not going to like this" but you know what - I really love it.

So what's the plan for the project then?

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Seen a few of them now, great colour, much better than the mundane black or greys.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,581 Posts
Hi David, Not my first choice, but does look very nice.. 8) If not Red would have to be Orange
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Looks superb 8)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Looks great! Awesome colour..

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Hoggy said:
Hi David, Not my first choice, but does look very nice.. 8) If not Red would have to be Orange
Hoggy. :D
You could of course have both if you chose VOLCANO RED :p :p

Back on topic, a very worthy thread given the attention from the previous thread on a truely wondeful Java Green TTS!! [smiley=dude.gif]

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Love it... It just looks right. Java would be my second choice, without a doubt.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again for all the comments :)

Plan for now is to do a few 'cheap' mods as my bank account is in recovery mode! Would love to get the interior stitching done in Java Green at some point, like BMW did on the M3. I want to keep it looking close to OEM for now though so won't be doing anything that I'm not 100% on. Performance wise it feels spot-on to me at the moment but who knows what I'll do in the future :)

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.