Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lost control on the welsh bends the prat!.
One passenger in the rear with serious head injuries :(
Other okay as he was in the front!.
Hit the curb and rolled over!.

Car WAS mint

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Did a proper job there, no need for the insurance assessor to turn up, just send him a picture, job done. Get the water bottle engine trim, Coope in the wanted section needs one.. :roll: ..memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9434. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good no one died for sure '!...

He sold it for scrap the prick!!!

I would of given him a few £££ extra but he didn't tell me as I found out when I saw it on fleebay a couple of hrs ago!.

70k genuine none molested Motor as he drives like a pussy cat :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Stealth69 said:
Go on Merlin LOL

aaahh hwhat the hell, whilst he's in there I need the two screws for the engine cover and the fat pipe off the bottom of the DV as mine is very soft LOL
Out of tragedy comes opportunity for the brave, AKA the vultures circle's above... :lol: :lol:

So the original colour was blue, interesting.. [smiley=book2.gif]

Here is the cover.full set undamaged, Coope phone them!.
:D

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
A bit of T cut and it will good as new :p

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
looks like it was such a nice one aswell.... deffo should have done a forum run... sold as seen on the flea and an open day to forum users!

glad everyone is "ok" i had someone in the back of mine the other day and im i thought imagine rolling it now. very lucky! im heartbroken for him.

is it apx or bam? dont spose theres a TIP going!? :roll:

3 bar grille looks good...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
How much does he want for the battery cover?

Thoughts go out for the passenger in the back.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
He doesn't own it anymore...... the OP has said he sold the car for scrap and it must be the scrappy that has it up for sale. :(

LMFAO @ Merlin.... indeed, fortune does favour the brave..... Vultures LOL

The car can't be that unmolested and driven like a complete fanny or it would never have gone over on its lid LOL

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Charlesuk said:
looks like it was such a nice one aswell.... deffo should have done a forum run... sold as seen on the flea and an open day to forum users!

glad everyone is "ok" i had someone in the back of mine the other day and im i thought imagine rolling it now. very lucky! im heartbroken for him.

is it apx or bam? dont spose theres a TIP going!? :roll:

3 bar grille looks good...
You after an OEM TIP for a BAM?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
to be honest im after a 3" for an APX, its hard work.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Always brings a tear to your eye to see a car like this, but it kind of reassures me that if people can walk away from a car looking like that then you feel a little bit safer when your on the road...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts