Very nice I just had a test in on exactly like that one today :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
qooqiiu said:
How many miles?

£ ?
30k one or two very minor blemishes which the dealer says they will be happy to sort out, just need some good weather to give it a good polish / wax. These pictures were taken at the weekend, 5 mins before it started snowing again! :roll:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Very very nice, good choice.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
TT51MON said:
qooqiiu said:
How many miles?

£ ?
30k one or two very minor blemishes which the dealer says they will be happy to sort out, just need some good weather to give it a good polish / wax. These pictures were taken at the weekend, 5 mins before it started snowing again! :roll:
a-ha.

How do you think they compare? Have you had a chance to really drive it yet? Nice evasion by the way :wink:

It looks spot on [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I'm admiring those spotless alloys. I remember when mine were perfect :?

·
Registered
84,237 Posts
TT51MON said:
qooqiiu said:
How many miles?

£ ?
Every one that I have seen has been a bit ruff for a car thet is only 2/3 years old with less then 25k on the clock :cry: I am going to see one next week a 55 plate 06 reg Avis with 12k on the clock hope this one is in better nick

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
Every one that I have seen has been a bit ruff for a car thet is only 2/3 years old with less then 25k on the clock :cry: I am going to see one next week a 55 plate 06 reg Avis with 12k on the clock hope this one is in better nick
Are you going to keep the YELLOW 1 as well?

Is that a silly question :oops:

·
Registered
84,237 Posts
qooqiiu said:
YELLOW_TT said:
Are you going to keep the YELLOW 1 as well?

Is that a silly question :oops:
Yep I am thinking about swapping my Golf 25th anniversary for a qS :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.