Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? Sold the Mk2 a few months ago. Had a Focus ST and Fiesta TDCI in between. Really like the MK1 TT as owned a roadster previously. This has 19" RS6 Alloys, Lowered on AP Coilovers, Has Milltek exhaust, remapped to 275bhp too.

Pics of my old roadster and my VXR too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Never been a fan of that colour. Looking past that though, the car looks very well kept and has some good mods! :) How did you find the ST? iv been hanging my nose over a facelift ST-3 in Orange for a year or so now...contemplating one as my TT replacement!

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JAMason said:
Never been a fan of that colour. Looking past that though, the car looks very well kept and has some good mods! :) How did you find the ST? iv been hanging my nose over a facelift ST-3 in Orange for a year or so now...contemplating one as my TT replacement!
I just sold a facelift Orange 2008 plates ST-3 remapped to 280bhp bloody nice cars to be fair. Very quick. Felt more punchier than the TT but more juicy as 2.5 Turbo engine lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTSPORT666 said:
Welcome back.. :)

Was the mk2 boring?? :wink:

Damien.
Wouldnt say it was boring. it was easier to drive but didn't have as much character ;) lol. I just prefer the MK1 unless i had money for a TT-RS or even TTS which i was going to buy. Just thought i buy a mk1 and have a few quid in bank just incase something goes wrong with it. :p

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
Welcome back to the MK1 fold , done the MK2 bit myself , similar story , few cars in between ,came back to the MK1 :D

Car looks tidy and some mods already fitted to get you going :wink:

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
conlechi said:
Welcome back to the MK1 fold , done the MK2 bit myself , similar story , few cars in between ,came back to the MK1 :D

Which mk1 did you have?

i had the 2.0 FSI from the golf engine. But was FWD. Missed the quattro lol. Mine was mapped but still was lacking that certain something. Felt like i wasn't driving it if that makes sense? lol :?

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Fair cop....Jesus a mk2 TTS outrumps a chavy orange focus st.. :wink: Nice engine though..

Damien.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTSPORT666 said:
Fair cop....Jesus a mk2 TTS outrumps a chavy orange focus st.. :wink: Nice engine though..

Damien.
It was also a lot more expensive lol. Don't mock the ST till you have tried it. Sounds like an absolute animal with the 2.5 V5 Turbo lol. :roll:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Hi there, have you noticed if the previous owner has fitted adjustable tie bars after lowering? how much has it been lowered? 30-40mm? Thanks a lot :)

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Basscube said:
TTSPORT666 said:

Damien.
It was also a lot more expensive lol. Don't mock the ST till you have tried it. Sounds like an absolute animal with the 2.5 V5 Turbo lol. :roll:
With you bud, like i said great engine..i grew up on audi 5cld turbo's and still own one... :wink:

Damien

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shinigami said:
Hi there, have you noticed if the previous owner has fitted adjustable tie bars after lowering? how much has it been lowered? 30-40mm? Thanks a lot :)
No idea to be honest think about 40-50mm but that is guessing

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TTSPORT666 said:
Basscube said:
TTSPORT666 said:

Damien.
With you bud, like i said great engine..i grew up on audi 5cld turbo's and still own one... :wink:

Damien
haha that's alright then :lol:

[smiley=book2.gif]

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
Basscube said:
conlechi said:

Which mk1 did you have?

i had the 2.0 FSI from the golf engine. But was FWD. Missed the quattro lol. Mine was mapped but still was lacking that certain something. Felt like i wasn't driving it if that makes sense? lol :?
Went from this modded MK1

To this TTS

Few cars in between , BMW coupe :? cooper S works :?

then to my current MK1 , modding well under way :p

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
conlechi said:
Basscube said:
conlechi said:

Which mk1 did you have?

Went from this modded MK1

To this TTS

Few cars in between , BMW coupe :? cooper S works :?

then to my current MK1 , modding well under way :p

My bejesus....Your first silver Mk1 was an absolute stunner... :eek: Silver and the black comps looks absolute class. [smiley=guitarist.gif]

Mondo take note... [smiley=book2.gif]

Damien.

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
TTSPORT666 said:
My bejesus....Your first silver Mk1 was an absolute stunner... :eek: Silver and the black comps looks absolute class. [smiley=guitarist.gif]

Damien.
Cheers Damien :D

Yep, as you can tell I do like my comps ,the car's gotta be lowered and stanced to make them work :D

My old MK1, the pic was from Redline magazine , i should have not sold it :cry: , long story but seemed right at the time , it was one of the first to run a K04 hybrid and a few other cool mods was pretty quick 8)

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
conlechi said:
TTSPORT666 said:

Damien.
Cheers Damien :D

Yep, as you can tell I do like my comps ,the car's gotta be lowered and stanced to make them work :D

My old MK1, the pic was from Redline magazine , i should have not sold it :cry: , long story but seemed right at the time , it was one of the first to run a K04 hybrid and a few other cool mods was pretty quick 8)
Respect Mark i understand, she was a stunner. Gona be bold here, ever thought of going contrast with your new black Mk1 with polished comps. They loose their definition in dark paint on a black car. Understand if you tell me to get my coat.. :wink:

Damien.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stunning initial Mk1

How did you find the TTS?

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Upoloaded pics of my old Roadster with my Astra VXR lol.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts