Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. T

hanks for the help in my other thread that is open. Thought id post some pics for you all to see. Here she is! Not great pics but you can get a gist of what she's like! She's a 2001- 225 quatro.Shes been lowered, got a meaty exhaust on her,touch screen stereo but i think thats it. im not going to do much else to her. Definitely need to get the tyres back to black! She's Running ok at the moment. Bit of a clutch issue but i got her cheap so i hope it works out ok! Does anyone recognise her?she was on Ebay for a bit,picked her up from near London.

Another question i do have is this. She's going in for a new MOT tomoro but the ABS light is on. She has been to the Audi dealer and they confirmed the cluster is wrong and she has no faults. Now, will she fail the MOT like this? its a common Audi problem so im hoping that if i prove its all running ok then it will pass. Wishful thinking?

Here she is!

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,371 Posts
Hi, If the Audi dealer that said ABS is O.K. is doing MOT then should pass, but unlikely if any other MOT station.
ABS light standing is a fail under new regs. [smiley=bigcry.gif]
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
Looks nice, and looks sensitively modded - 3-bar grille, Bosch aerotwin wipers, V6 valance... nice. Not sure about the rear badge though. Some tyre black, black centre caps on the wheels and some SMOKED CORNERS (my fav') and you're done. :)

Yeah, right... :oops:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
must have just purchased?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts